Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Are we thinking Flu Game #s on these or more?  

Also, for those who are scared of missing out, the last 3 holiday 11 releases should have prepared you for these.  Gammas, Carolinas, and 72 10s were all pretty easy via online because of the # of sites that have them and the #s they produced. I can't see them lowering the # on prob the 2nd most popular AJ 11 ever made. (my personal opinion of course)

Hmmm...Why is that.  What makes them look ""FAKE"".  Please make me understand this.  Everyone here calls everything they see early "Fake".  Why would this guy put fake shoes up to give away to ruin his business.  What if retail looks just like these.  Would these still be  "Fake". ?

Are we thinking Flu Game #s on these or more?  

Also, for those who are scared of missing out, the last 3 holiday 11 releases should have prepared you for these.  Gammas, Carolinas, and 72 10s were all pretty easy via online because of the # of sites that have them and the #s they produced. I can't see them lowering the # on prob the 2nd most popular AJ 11 ever made. (my personal opinion of course)
Way more, my guess is similar to 72-10 numbers. They've been increasing December 11 production numbers every year. Last year they made close to a million 72-10's, I'm sure this year will be the same if not more. You will have no problem getting these. (This is just a guess obviously, but I don't see any reason to not keep following the trend.)

My guess is a million. They legit would sell through I think and very few colorways would. These and Concords easy.

Where I'm from 11's sell like crazy . Wondering if there will b enough pairs for me to get 3 or if I should pre order. Then again I wonder how much more I will spend preordering .... decisions decisions

Where I'm from 11's sell like crazy . Wondering if there will b enough pairs for me to get 3 or if I should pre order. Then again I wonder how much more I will spend preordering .... decisions decisions

Thats what we're hoping... Either way we have solid chances if we do dance.. Hell I've pulled others to the other side to increase chances.

@CEO InSane stated these would be JB's biggest release of all time. He has been right many times when it comes to inside info. Based on that and the ease of the 72 and 10 I dont think these will be too hard to get.

-72-10 were not an OG colorway .
-Highest number produced (XI December releases) to my knowledge have been the Playoff XIs with A little over a million pairs . Were they that easy to get ?
-Demand will be much higher than any of the last three December releases .

Hopefully they will produce many to go around for everyone that wants them . But have no doubt .These will not be anywhere available for retail next day of release .

Last edited:
-72-10 were not an OG colorway .
-Highest number produced (XI December releases) to my knowledge have been the Playoff XIs with A little over a million pairs . Were they that easy to get ?
-Demand will be much higher than any of the last three December releases .

Hopefully they will produce many to go around for everyone that wants them . But have no doubt .These will not be anywhere available for retail next day of release .
doubt it. Many hyped releases that sat this year would've sold out fast three+years ago even with the sands quantity being sold. Hype is at all time low now.

Back
Top Bottom