Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'd suggest Trophy Room in Disney Springs. With the projected numbers shouldn't be a problem getting from there and then a couple minutes down the road back to a park.

Cool thanks for the info. I need to see if there doing FCFS or some type of raffle

They feel TTS imo guys. I just tried it on. Feels like how I would expect. Comfortable. All shoes fit differently for sure. Its unfortunate that you won't get to try them on, but I would say go with the size that you normally wear in Jordans. 11.5 is my regular size. However in AF1s I can also fit 11s comfortably. They're roomier. Foams need to be a 12. I have a narrow foot. I know if feels like I'm talking in circles lmaoo. Its harder to recommend a size for someone to get than I thought lol. Especially in comparing to other shoes. The 11.5 feels good on me. My 11.5 in the concords feels great. But my 11.5 in the gammas and space jams and cool greys is tight. That's the size I typically opt for when I buy shoes though. Hopefully I gave some type of guidance my dudes.

Much appreciated. Do you own the the blk/red XI's from
Last release? I know that sizing ran tight and just wanted to make sure these didn't fit like those

Should I size down on these? For reference, I fit Air Force 1s and Air Max 95s in 11.5 and Ultra Boosts in 12, should I stick to size 12 or go down to 11.5?

@Freeze did you size up?

They feel TTS imo guys. I just tried it on. Feels like how I would expect. Comfortable. All shoes fit differently for sure. Its unfortunate that you won't get to try them on, but I would say go with the size that you normally wear in Jordans. 11.5 is my regular size. However in AF1s I can also fit 11s comfortably. They're roomier. Foams need to be a 12. I have a narrow foot. I know if feels like I'm talking in circles lmaoo. Its harder to recommend a size for someone to get than I thought lol. Especially in comparing to other shoes. The 11.5 feels good on me. My 11.5 in the concords feels great. But my 11.5 in the gammas and space jams and cool greys is tight. That's the size I typically opt for when I buy shoes though. Hopefully I gave some type of guidance my dudes.

Did you get any of the other 11s from this year, if so how do they fit compared to these?

yeah i picked up both the white/reds and the navy/gums. imo the toe is similar. Feels similar. Same room. My bred lows feel roomier tho I think but they might just be more broken in.

Much appreciated. Do you own the the blk/red XI's from
Last release? I know that sizing ran tight and just wanted to make sure these didn't fit like those

They fit much better than the recent Bred mids. But, on first try on, not as roomy as the Bred lows, but those might have just been broken in more.

Looking at videos of retail pairs and how icy the soles are without being too blue these have grown on me. In the time since they've shown that they are going back to the high PL, my 09s have become piss yellow so I think it's time to retire them to have a cleaner looking pair to beat to death.

When does the FL,FA,FNL,CHAMPS and etc... app's open up for reserving a pair? This is my first time ever trying to buy a pair of sneakers via raffle lol

And during the commercial break, they were hyping up the Space Jam 31s with Blake Griffin on that TuneSquad/Monstars spot

These pics...[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom