Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

if yall missed out now i feel like theres gonna be restocks in the future tbh

plenty people copped multiple pairs i got 1 for me and 1 for my girl already these should be easy

I am in swoosh trying to get my son a pair for $42 and I have been waiting to add to cart for 30 minutes. I have tried a 4 times since 11am.

For those that still need a pair...

Go to your local HOH today and ask to see if they have your size. There's plenty available, especially at all HOH locations.

If they tell you they're sold out, they are probably holding on to stock to sell them FCFS on Sunday morning. As VampireXTC alluded to yesterday, sales plans for the week begin on a Sunday and some stores like to hold on to hot releases and sell the remaining inventory on Sunday so they make plan for the following week.

For anyone in the los angeles area, looks like im gonna be at work until 4pm...

I had a size 10 reaerved at champs in the Northridge Fashion Center if you guys want to drop by around 3pm and pick them up for yourselves. Merry christmas! :smile:

Kinda salty i missed out but I'm on vacation so its not too bad I guess lol. I will have to settle for resale unless theres a restock

So just realize the cashier didn't put my code in the system...now I'll lose on a different release
mean.gif
Footsites app? Is that really a thing? I asked the rep and they say it doesn't hurt for future releases.

Wish I didn't miss out on these but I know they wouldn't get any wear anyways. I haven't even worn my 72 10 since January and think that's a better looking color way.

if yall missed out now i feel like theres gonna be restocks in the future tbh

plenty people copped multiple pairs i got 1 for me and 1 for my girl already these should be easy
It's even harder to get restock imo since you don't know the restock date and availability will be much lower

Back
Top Bottom