Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

so I can assume if I got the early reservation from the SNKRs App I should get mine atleast 2 days earlier than all these clown who are posting the confirmation emails?

Anyone have luck with shoe palace?

After going 0/3 at my local stores raffles and not being able to be around for the 10am online drop followed by going to the stores for a chance at an available pair after the deadline for raffles winners to pickup and the scenanagains I explained a few pages back I'm left with Shoe Palace as my last hope.

I was able to get on randomly and placed an order. That 2 minute timer has been running forever it's so ridiculous. Hopefully it goes through

What's the point if EVERYONE and their mom has these? You gotta wait at least 2-3 years for the hype and for everyone to stop wearing them so you can bust them out and actually get some looks. Waited till like 2012 to finally wear my 09 pair. Broke necks daily

I still have two Concords from last release DS. No yellowing. Also have two Concord low from couple summers ago. Next year I'll pull out a highs.

Anyone have luck with shoe palace?

After going 0/3 at my local stores raffles and not being able to be around for the 10am online drop followed by going to the stores for a chance at an available pair after the deadline for raffles winners to pickup and the scenanagains I explained a few pages back I'm left with Shoe Palace as my last hope.
Copped my 3rd pair just 5 minutes ago. I just had my auto refresh set to 2 minutes 10 seconds, so I didn't have to keep hitting the "Try Again" button. Apparently they got pairs, just got to keep trying.

so I can assume if I got the early reservation from the SNKRs App I should get mine atleast 2 days earlier than all these clown who are posting the confirmation emails?
mine don't come until Tuesday i put in for that 1 day shipping dont mind paying a little extra as long as its not above 300

Got waitlisted then upgraded 15 minutes after the 3 hour window to reserve expired. Woke up this morning for a little I CAN FLY!! Girl drove me to footlocker as it opened, there was maybe 2 people ahead of me In line, payed and walked out the door with my childhood grails. Still can't believe it was that easy

FC can't hold pairs long enough. I took mine in, got a text 10 min later saying they sold. I was like the 10.5? "All of em"

Thank you, parents. Thank you.

how long did you camp ?

Lol literally came at 5th and 53rd at 9:59 am
Walked towards ntny while on snkrs and jamming it but no go for a sz 11.5
Thought ntny was packed but walked in and on the line with 7,8 ahead of me
Decent amounts they had

What's the point if EVERYONE and their mom has these? You gotta wait at least 2-3 years for the hype and for everyone to stop wearing them so you can bust them out and actually get some looks. Waited till like 2012 to finally wear my 09 pair. Broke necks daily

I wear shoes because I like them and because I had them or wanted them when I was a kid.

Mines came today but it's held at a UPS location and I had work, by the time I got off the UPS Store was closed. NC folks most of the time get their pairs shipped to them in 2 days since we so close to Tennessee.

do you just keep clicking "try again"?
sorry brother but i think if you haven't cop by now its done 
frown.gif
 keep trying tho i hope im wrong

do you just keep clicking "try again"?
Little known (or at least to me it was) secret is to just hit the refresh button when you see the "Try Again". As far as SP is concerned, it knows the size you picked. Hitting the "Try Again" button is just going to take you back to pick a pair. Get an auto refresh extension, set it for 130 seconds, and start it when you get to that timer page. Eventually, it should show you a cart. Took a total of 25 minutes, but I was able to cart and pay. Also, do yourself a favor, and sign in BEFORE you start this. 

Back
Top Bottom