Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

CHICAGO heads....what's the scene like at Niketown? I heard it was over 1200 pairs so wondering if they sold out all those pairs

What's the trick to that site? Been trying all day

1. Get an time auto refresh extension for your browser
2. Go to SP website
3. LOGIN FIRST!
4. Go to the Space Jam link
5. Select size
6. More likely than not, you'll be staring at a timer
7. Turn on auto refresh for 130 seconds
8. Sit back and chill until you see he cart screen

That's basically all I did, and I had my third pair in about 20-25 minutes

It bothers me honestly when I see people rocking them same day after buying I can understand that night when they go out but not walking round the mall shopping at 1pm come on now ain't nobody you need to show off to
well mostly back in the day people use to come in and walk out easy with a fresh pair it  might be some old heads doing that nostalgia reason i guess

These joints are clean though I'll rock once to finish the year maybe the family xmas get together then hold off until a year or so from now I like to bring shoes back out when they aren't currently as popular

I've literally seen the same pairs on EBay sitting for hours at $325-$350. Flight Club is different though.

I know but the bar has been set for resale. Maybe this changes the shoe game for the worst if pairsare sellikg for that much in a mass produced gr Jordan retro. Never ever ever thought these would top $280 given the amount made. Everyone under estimated the power of the 11 retros.

Also I'm sure sole supremacy will start take these starting Monday for quick cash too. Might have to drive down there and sell mine when they do. If I can get $300 quick cash I'll take it.

does anybody know how to stop all the posting in here from showing in my email its getting cluttered now 

laugh.gif
Truth, wool 3's EASY PASS
$200 more like $2.00 
roll.gif

It bothers me honestly when I see people rocking them same day after buying I can understand that night when they go out but not walking round the mall shopping at 1pm come on now ain't nobody you need to show off to
Some people like to wear it because it's comfy or that they ain't reselling. Different strokes for different folks. I rock mine on out the door some times. If you want to hate, that's fine. Not everyone is reselling or keeping on ice until summer.

well mostly back in the day people use to come in and walk out easy with a fresh pair it  might be some old heads doing that nostalgia reason i guess

It can't be showing off if Eveyone has em, that's the point. No one is "doing it" by wearing these.

And for all the people saying "I buy shoes because I like them"....I'm calling Bs,..the hype/limited appeal to certain shoes make you want to cop. Doesn't have to be the sole reason, but don't act like it doesn't play a part.

Picked up my first pair at Sheikh. They came out with a box crushed in the middle. Kindly asked the girl if they had another one, she and her other co worker said no. Was kinda bummed. I was the the 3rd one there so not much people. The other guy said though hey we got another one in the back just go get it. Was so happy,looked out big time! I know its a box, but for me it is part of the experience.

As a web developer, I'm straight up disgusted with most of these sites. They do some of the worst things. Even Footlocker can't handle WebKit browsers. Very bizarre.

This DTLR raffle was a fallback option. Now I'm out 249.00 SMH.
Really though, DTLR is trash at responding to customers. As a big business you would expect them to at least have a Twitter team to tell people that they're having troubles or something to update us.

wait so tts is a lie, a lot of ppl are saying they should have went down a .5 size, is it that noticeable, and congrats on jb for looking out for a brother's pinky toe

I'm a size 9.5 and won a raffle for a size 9. I got back to my hotel room trying to figure how to swap sizes to a 9.5 because the size 9 legend blues 11 I got last year was tight. Well I decided to try them on hoping this remastered version would fit. Well wadda you know, it fits perfect and I have somewhat wide feet. I guess I'm glad I won the size 9.

Copped my 3rd pair just 5 minutes ago. I just had my auto refresh set to 2 minutes 10 seconds, so I didn't have to keep hitting the "Try Again" button. Apparently they got pairs, just got to keep trying.

Yo! I just tried it on the website. My credit cards were declined but it worked through PayPal. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled

View media item 2257916

1. Get an time auto refresh extension for your browser
2. Go to SP website
3. LOGIN FIRST!
4. Go to the Space Jam link
5. Select size
6. More likely than not, you'll be staring at a timer
7. Turn on auto refresh for 130 seconds
8. Sit back and chill until you see he cart screen

That's basically all I did, and I had my third pair in about 20-25 minutes
I'll try this. Been trying SP all day.

Back