Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just like someone else said mine are coming on Wednesday.
I believe a buddy of mine is pulling my chain. He got his today he said, brought them by and showed me. Thanks for the info though. I've never received them that quick from nike or adidas. I'm not too far from memphis either where they come from.
he might have paid extra to upgrade shipping. i assume you always take the free shipping that nike gives you. you can overnight it i think, but itll cost ya.

What's wrong with wanting to keep 3 ? i looked out for a handful of people so it's not like i'm being greedy 
mean.gif

Yo... im in a facebook group and a guy colored in the lining around the PL... I don't think im gonna do that... im gonna leave that white in the lining... thoughts

Damn, I got a 9 in my cart on Eastbay....  already have two pair of 9.5 on the way from FNL.  

Sz 9 is my actual size to wear. 

Yo... im in a facebook group and a guy colored in the lining around the PL... I don't think im gonna do that... im gonna leave that white in the lining... thoughts
just grabbed a doubleup pair. i might do it to 1 pair and leave the other as is.

I've always just bought one pair.. My bred 11's are in great condition after 4 years. By the time they start showing their age, they will have released again.

Honest question(I'm sure it's been asked before) why do you people buy more than one? one to rock one to stock? Resell years down the road? Or just to rock the **** out of them and bam.. pop out the new ones years later?

i need to see result in person... can't trust a video... note he did say he used a black fabric marker not a sharpie

Back
Top Bottom