Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I really don't care about that nonsense bro.
laugh.gif

I just wanted a higher PL cut with a white outline, and JB delivered. Plus these are a lot more comfortable than my Concord's and Playoff's.
True, hope to join the club. Also my favorite 11s of All Time, can't wait until they retro.
nthat.gif

I know this may be off topic but, footlocker/champs/footaction is showing a restock of bred 1's as in-store only in case anyone wants to check their local stores

I went to two malls and no luck for me :frown:

I know this may be off topic but, footlocker/champs/footaction is showing a restock of bred 1's as in-store only in case anyone wants to check their local stores

I went to two malls and no luck for me
frown.gif
what do you mean? They wouldn't stock locate for you?

well i asked them and they said no, I have to call each store.

I called 2 stores and the phone rang endlessly, I figure they are getting flooded with calls or they might have been busy.

either way i'll hit up another mall when rush hour traffic dies down, we'll see though.

well i asked them and they said no, I have to call each store.

I called 2 stores and the phone rang endlessly, I figure they are getting flooded with calls or they might have been busy.

either way i'll hit up another mall when rush hour traffic dies down, we'll see though.
Well if anyone gets their hands on an extra pair of size 10, let me know. 

did anyone try and manage to get phone orders thru on ftl for canceled pairs? Or is that what the restock on eastbay was the other day?

I went to two malls and no luck for me :frown:
Where'd you hear that? 

they show up on the website again and on the apps if you search for them
Copped a pair yesterday on phone order from east bay but they only had size 15 +

I got my sister a sz 4.5 and it stolen from my front door today-tracking showed as delivered to my front door:/Nike needs to stop allowing delivery drivers to leave shoes at the door if nobody is home. According to UPS reps, its the shipper who sets the delivery protocols that UPS is to follow.

it was definitely someone from my building:/ SMFH. Feelin all kinds of ways right now[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom