Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I use Sneakershields to fill out the extra space in the toe box on most of my retros. Only complaint is that you have to trim them for it to fit comfortably in the shoe. They keep creasing to minimum so it does its job.
Thanks

I've come to expect less flaws rather than expect flawless when it comes to buying anything.

I like that perspective, repped.

These thingz arent minor. We stepped up to the plate and paid a premium, they can take a small percentage of that and invest it into ways to make sure these things are minimized, not something youve come to expect.

They failed to step up to the plate wih us. Kudos for making the shoes how they used to be but the flaws were seeing are unnacceptable and they know theres no consequence on their end because people will cop them all and there will be minimal pairs sent back. They know it and are blatantly taking advantage of us. They arent removing bgrades or even Fgrades from the line, anything goes now, when this ×××× should be improving. The longer you do something the better you should get at it. Nike is the Shaq of sneaker freethrows. It should be automatic at this point. Whats going on? Were on the block expecting rebounds. Jordans freethrows only improved if i remember correctly. Nike might want to follow suit.

Bring on the robots.

Nothing worse than a delayed L. Got a cancellation email from FNL after about a week. The way they handled it was horrible. Never going to use a WC reward on a release again. I got a confirmation email but I guess the reward didn't go through and their system just left it as submitted and didn't prompt any further action. The first rep wasn't any help and the rep that I spoke to on the Tuesday after release was the one that caught the error. By then it was too late but I was hoping an undeliverable package or unprocessed payment would get me a pair. Hoping for a restock or something good to come my way. People are too shady for me to want to go through anyone else than a trusted reseller and people are crazy asking for $400 around my way.

I was able to get a pair for my brothers but I guess mine is going to have to wait.

For those who don't have these yet..would it be worth while to go to the mall or local mom & pop & play "Key-Master" I've seen a few 45s-SpaceJams there so I'm guessing at $1 a game you have at least 220 tries if you don't wanna go over retail...side note I lost $20 trying for a 2nd pair smh

I used to wear 12s in all my shoes. Turned out I was an 11.5 even now I still have room. I wonder if I could fit an 11. [emoji]129300[/emoji] I'll try next shoe I purchase. :lol:

Not to single you out, but I think that this is the case for many people who complain about creases.

Half you cats don't even know your real shoe size :smh:
this

Dudes out here thinkin they still growin :lol:

Last edited:
You guys are probably right. Maybe I just need to quit buying Jordan's.

When I keep paying higher prices for shoes that are over 20 years old I guess I expect near perfect craftsmanship.

At this point, $238 with tax, it's starting not to be worth it.

Sad to hear that but if your an 8.5, adidas have zero flaws

For those who don't have these yet..would it be worth while to go to the mall or local mom & pop & play "Key-Master" I've seen a few 45s-SpaceJams there so I'm guessing at $1 a game you have at least 220 tries if you don't wanna go over retail...side note I lost $20 trying for a 2nd pair smh
You're assuming they set the "value" of that prize to $220...which is probably not the case since they're trying to make money off of it. Probably set it to at least $300-$350.

You're assuming they set the "value" of that prize to $220...which is probably not the case since they're trying to make money off of it. Probably set it to at least $300-$350.

View media item 2267703
You win if you put a $1 in and get the key through the hole, once you win it's yours you don't pay their full price

You win if you put a $1 in and get the key through the hole, once you win it's yours you don't pay their full price

Mm, I think youre missing what he means with the keymaster games and owners setting a certain dollar amount before the machine will "allow" a winner.

Mm, I think youre missing what he means with the keymaster games and owners setting a certain dollar amount before the machine will "allow" a winner.
it's the person trying to perfectly place the key at a key point so it goes through a very tiny notch.
The one place out in Vegas I forget the name has like 33 winners a day or somethin.but it's like 20 bucks for 4 trys

it's the person trying to perfectly place the key at a key point so it goes through a very tiny notch.
The one place out in Vegas I forget the name has like 33 winners a day or somethin.but it's like 20 bucks for 4 trys

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom