Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Merry Christmas to everyone! Let's see if anyone gets a surprise pair today under the tree.

Ain't nobody buy me **** ever. So I just buy pearz for myself. 

Either way im going over to my neighbors to drop off the gifts I got for his kids. Merry Christmas NT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven raffle tickets nothing. Wife hit one spot and got that size 12 I was looking for glad I didn't have to pay resale.

I understand people hate resale. However if Jordans were worthless from time of release and so on. A lot of people wouldnt even buy them. Being able to buy them and have some residual value justifies the crazy price tag. Also gives them a certain collectibility. We, #NT, always hope everyone eats for retail. We should also hope our collections hold some value. So resale is a good thing for everyone.

This will be a hard pill to swallow :rofl:
This coming from a guy who sells kids toys, like parents want to spend double the money to put a smile on their children's faces and line yall pockets. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally tried mine on today and I wish I would .5 down to a 10. They are comfy but just a little to long. Thick socks will work until I can find a 10

Finally tried mine on today and I wish I would .5 down to a 10. They are comfy but just a little to long. Thick socks will work until I can find a 10

Yeah, I wore mines yesterday & they flopped a little bit TTS. I don't lace my shoes either though.

give it time for nike to mass produce... these will be in outlets...

Off top. I'm glad Nike jumped on the train early but the world isn't quite ready for it yet. Price point is high and the sneaker isn't really that appealing.. they resemble sketchers.

However they are way ahead of the curve because hyper adapt will eventually be the norm on NBA courts, they should have just kept the shoe for athletes and kept with the testing the launched em too soon.

Back
Top Bottom