Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So I noticed some bubbles forming after trying them on and took my right to a table saw to further investigate... After splicing them up I see that the shoe is asexual and reproducing baby jams underneath! I celebrated thinking they will become my double triple quadruple ups but then realized I killed the mama right :frown:

Can any of you take yours to a table saw and see if you have baby jams?!?
whoopi-dead-o.gif

Does anybody have a trick to lace these bad boys up. The shoestrings are so long that i have to double knot them and it is HUGE and looks stupid. And they are to thick to go through loops twice. Was wondering if there is a special trick.

Does anybody have a trick to lace these bad boys up. The shoestrings are so long that i have to double knot them and it is HUGE and looks stupid. And they are to thick to go through loops twice. Was wondering if there is a special trick.
Post pictures of what your referring to because my laces are perfect.

i just tuck mine into the shoe when they are super huge knot like that.

or i dont tie and knot them, but make a knot on the laces around the last lacehole so the laces wont come out and be loose, but at the same time i dont tie the shoes. dont know if this makes sense.

Nobody understood me, no problem!!!!! Keep your insole intact lol

After you said eff us, I think most in here stopped caring.

Me personally I could care less if my right shoe is inflated at 40 psi and left 39.999999999 psi and I doubt anyone does.

Moral of the story: grow couple of big brass ones and man up, stop whining like a baby about your shoe psi and wear them like a true champ. This ain't deflate-gate.

So I noticed some bubbles forming after trying them on and took my right to a table saw to further investigate... After splicing them up I see that the shoe is asexual and reproducing baby jams underneath! I celebrated thinking they will become my double triple quadruple ups but then realized I killed the mama right :frown:

Can any of you take yours to a table saw and see if you have baby jams?!?

View media item 2277329

Nobody cares about the inside of your shoes man for real move on this s*** is getting corny and was old long ago. It's a personal issue, get yourself checked out. Now move on.

This.
Wtf are you talking about. They're glued in. You ripped yours out cuz you're clearly an OCD psychopath. No one cares. Not one person here is gonna take their insoles out to placate your insane OCD mind games that your brain is plying on you.

That
After you said eff us, I think most in here stopped caring.

Me personally I could care less if my right shoe is inflated at 40 psi and left 39.999999999 psi and I doubt anyone does.

Moral of the story: grow couple of big brass ones and man up, stop whining like a baby about your shoe psi and wear them like a true champ. This ain't deflate-gate.

And this.

Nobody cares about what the inflation is or isn't.
And we're damn sure not ripping out the insole so you can compare inflation. If U don't like em, take em back

Some people should never buy anything I swear lol. People just look to complain for the sake of complaining

Wore my Jams for Christmas. They fit bigger than expected, wish I would have gone half size down.

I barely did any walking in them, they now look like I walked a mile on my toes. Creases everywhere.

I didnt know what to expect on the leather quality but after the first use, the leather on my CDP 11 is better than these.

Back
Top Bottom