Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shoes are meant to be worn, not stared at.  

Excellent quote. I'll go a step further and say b-ball shoes should never be worn at your wedding. It's disrespectful to your bride wearing sneakers. Put on some Versace maybe Gucci. Really go all out. Don't wear the same thing some HS kid has on while he is taking a in a locker room. Wearing them to prom is also lame, but passable. This is my 2nd post ever because I feel like this needed to be addressed. My buddy wanted to wear his SJ on his wedding day. I explained to him what I just told all of you. Air Jordans are great, but to be obsessive over them to the point where you wear them at your wedding. Where did this begin? Was there a report of MJ wearing his Motorsport VI's to his wedding?

Respect your bride

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoes are meant to be worn, not stared at.  

Excellent quote. I'll go a step further and say b-ball shoes should never be worn at your wedding. It's disrespectful to your bride wearing sneakers. Put on some Versace maybe Gucci. Really go all out. Don't wear the same thing some HS kid has on while he is taking a in a locker room. Wearing them to prom is also lame, but passable. This is my 2nd post ever because I feel like this needed to be addressed. My buddy wanted to wear his SJ on his wedding day. I explained to him what I just told all of you. Air Jordans are great, but to be obsessive over them to the point where you wear them at your wedding. Where did this begin? Was there a report of MJ wearing his Motorsport VI's to his wedding?

Respect your bride

Who cares.

Respect your bride

QFT

There's a time and place for everything. But trying to explain that to some of these people is pointless. They're still Toys R Us kids

Respect your bride

QFT

There's a time and place for everything. But trying to explain that to some of these people is pointless. They're still Toys R Us kids

But why does it matter. If it makes them happy then let them be happy.

I don't want them to be happy. Sorry

Just an FYI then since you probably don't know the history but dudes have historically worn XIs with suites/tuxedos due to the rumor that the XIs were designed to be worn with suites. That's why a lot of JB heads tend to wear them to their weddings.

Wearing them on the dance floor is the greatest Idea ever. Let people live. I mean who cares about hard bottoms.

What I cant understand is why it bothers so many that a few choose to wear jordans in thier wedding.  My wife tried to get me to wear mine and I did not.  In retrospect, I wish I would have.  Its not about maturity, its about who you are.  If thats apart of who you are there is nothing wrong with it.   One of Tinker and MJs hopes with the XI were to  inspire to wear these with suits.  Just because some have no problem with extending their personality for everyone to see at thier own wedding does not make them wrong in any way.   In high school, teachers wear dress shoes.  Thats cute also.  I respect my wife more than anyone in the world.

What I cant understand is why it bothers so many that a few choose to wear jordans in thier wedding.  My wife tried to get me to wear mine and I did not.  In retrospect, I wish I would have.  Its not about maturity, its about who you are.  If thats apart of who you are there is nothing wrong with it.   One of Tinker and MJs hopes with the XI were to  inspire to wear these with suits.  Just because some have no problem with extending their personality for everyone to see at thier own wedding does not make them wrong in any way.   In high school, teachers wear dress shoes.  Thats cute also.  I respect my wife more than anyone in the world.
tacky

adjective

showing poor taste and quality.

Just an FYI then since you probably don't know the history but dudes have historically worn XIs with suites/tuxedos due to the rumor that the XIs were designed to be worn with suites. That's why a lot of JB heads tend to wear them to their weddings.

I got married in my XIs

Maybe thats why I got divorced? :smh: :lol:

I got married in my XIs

Maybe thats why I got divorced? :smh: :lol:
2a78884f-0e1a-43c6-8344-c0bc19dd4059.gif

Dudes who find anything wrong with wearing XIs to get married are the type of guys who wife is bound to get banged by another man. Why?, Because y'all obviously spend time thinking about things that don't matter instead of looking at the big picture. Why are you at all concerned about what a man wears on his feet at "HIS" wedding?.

Dudes who find anything wrong with wearing XIs to get married are the type of guys who wife is bound to get banged by another man. Why?, Because y'all obviously spend time thinking about things that don't matter instead of looking at the big picture. Why are you at all concerned about what a man wears on his feet at "HIS" wedding?.
semantics

Missed out on the restock smh.
do not EVER count on a restock. Those things can be harder than release day

Back
Top Bottom