Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Damn forgot about the JJ drop. Thats the best bet, no tax just shipping. I did win a raffle so I'm stil good.

and that 14 is gone from fnl

I refreshed and probably took that 14! I got cart jacked on eastbay. Tried to add another size, but eastbay telling me I can't get another size because I exceeded my 1 limit! Like how, the order didn't go through!

and that 14 is gone from fnl
I refreshed and probably took that 14! I got cart jacked on eastbay. Tried to add another size, but eastbay telling me I can't get another size because I exceeded my 1 limit! Like how, the order didn't go through!
I was getting the same error on eastbay too after getting jacked for my size 12... that's why I jumped over to FNL

By time I got in, only 14 was left... refreshed and it was gone lol

$280 saved (kinda thankful too)

Chances of these hitting the outlwts?

Probably, but it's not like you're gonna get them super cheap, you will probably save $20. But with patent leather I'm sure there would be some noticeable flaws.

Last edited:
The last time I ordered from them I only got one from DF and it was like $18 and that was for the 3Lab5... 

Last edited:
#NT Detective :nerd:
I was not bragging, I was just sharing some photos as I have not seen detailed pics of a retail pair in this thread.
I am selling them because I was unable to get my size.
Also the cash will come in handy for the Chicago 1s as it appears that they are not releasing in Australia, which means it will be extremely hard to cop at retail.

SON WHY you entered a raffle for your wrong size tho?

Last edited:
How were all the Fcfs lines in the east coast? I'm at a small boutique and the line is really small.

Last edited:
Here on the west coast fcfs line. A bunch of young guns looking to flip. Not that I care but all I'm hearing is about hype on resell prices and how much the eBay prices are at this very moment. One cool dude who started the line a 4am. Line is like 30 strong and I'm steady in 20th going for a size 10 or 10.5.

Here on the west coast fcfs line. A bunch of young guns looking to flip. Not that I care but all I'm hearing is about hype on resell prices and how much the eBay prices are at this very moment. One cool dude who started the line a 4am. Line is like 30 strong and I'm steady in 20th going for a size 10 or 10.5.

Where at? I'm in line with 3 people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom