Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

I think these will settle for $400-500 in 6 mths to a year once those red 11lab4's come out.

Last edited:
Lol these look like knockoffs.. And since they getting bought up at $250.. Won't be long before shoes start costing $300

I cant believe they're selling on ebay for around 320-350 when they still got a second chance on nike

I'm looking to flip these. Since these are a limited release, i think i can make almost 2x retail.
sick.gif

Lol the game is so ugly now, cats buy up any and every release thinking they're going to flip for 2-3+ times retail. Lab series is wack!

My buddy tried to cop at a local boutique and he said it was drama. I'm hoping I can cop on NDC or maybe with my homie's help Snkrs app. 

Last edited:
These sold out quick. All sites in under and hour. If it wasn't for fnl issues,they would have sold out in 15-20 min. I never buy to resell....I always rock mine at least one time. But, even with sayng that, I still would want a return investment if I was to sell them later down the road.

These sold out quick. All sites in under and hour. If it wasn't for fnl issues,they would have sold out in 15-20 min. I never buy to resell....I always rock mine at least one time. But, even with sayng that, I still would want a return investment if I was to sell them later down the road.

What happened to the days of buying shoes to wear? "Return investment"? You would think someone was talking about stocks and bonds, not shoes. Times have changed.

No lab that ever released is selling for over $350. Most are around $300 so even if you are a reseller, you're buying the wrong ones to do it with. Labs are over priced IMO. I'd rather pay $250 on a guaranteed pre-order for the Jordan 1 Chi OG's.

I didn't want these at first and still might not. Decided to pick them up on DTLR. We will see once they're in hand or these will go to friends for retail.

Last edited:
I know the general sneaker head opinion has turned against these but I am glad I got my pair. They look great. Yeah the price sucks, but the Jordan 4 design is one of my favorites. Add on the patent leather and it's really nice. I think if these were at the $170-190 price point , most people's opinion would be different.

What happened to the days of buying shoes to wear? "Return investment"? You would think someone was talking about stocks and bonds, not shoes. Times have changed.

You are right. Times have changed. And if I am dropping hundreds on shoes that will deteriorate in about 10 years and you are telling me that certain shoes go up in value, why not? That's like buying a house, but throwing it away after years just because it is old. Sorry. I am getting up in age. Most major purchases (and yes, sneakers almost $300 is a major purchase) have to make sense. I have over 300 shoes so most type now I go for are limited or sneakers I can't wear because they have deteriorated and crumbled

Back
Top Bottom