Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Does anyone have a hard time taking these suckas off
ohwell.gif
Yeah....I found them a bit difficult to take off but I hopeful once they're broken-in the on and off process will be better. I actually went up half a size because they were such a snug fit so I wasn't expecting the off part to be a bit cumbersome.

I'm 40 and I bought a pair to wear to work (suit and tie job). I used to get a little shtick about wearing Jays with my court clothes (I'm a lawyer), but now if I don't wear jays people ask why not. Some lawyers wear red socks, some bow ties, me... Jays

I live in the South and anything priced this high sits. I've been buying and selling for 15 years and this release feels like the day the fear 4's came out. Nobody was crazy about those at the time. It was all about the 5 because it seemed harder to find

The lab series has been a train wreck. Part of the reason is the involvement of the 5 in all versions....the silhouette isn't the most popular model (top 5 for most, but still). The threes would've done better but they are literally unwearable. It's not just that they crease, it's how bad they look creased. Anything but 3M would've been a hit. They already knew that from the 3m 5 that no one wears. The red colorway isn't gonna do well because it's not even a little practical. I believe these will be remembered well. I can see $500 easily within 12 months. The DMP 5 pack is $1500 now and it didn't even sell when they dropped. Scarcity also drives future prices and since these are wearable, there will be fewer dead stock pairs down the road. That's what is holding the price of the lab 3 down, every pair ever sold Is still dead stock.

As I've said before, I don't mind resellers as long as we aren't talking about the flip them in a week types. If you can hold it for a year, you'll be fine. I only hope to make enough to cover the jays I buy to wear, I have a pretty big wearing rotation. Tough to spend this kinda money on shoes when you have kids, too selfish for me, but if i can pay for my habit with my habit, my wife is nicer to me when I bring another box home
View media item 1507174My daily wear rotation

I'm 40 and I bought a pair to wear to work (suit and tie job). I used to get a little shtick about wearing Jays with my court clothes (I'm a lawyer), but now if I don't wear jays people ask why not. Some lawyers wear red socks, some bow ties, me... Jays

I live in the South and anything priced this high sits. I've been buying and selling for 15 years and this release feels like the day the fear 4's came out. Nobody was crazy about those at the time. It was all about the 5 because it seemed harder to find

The lab series has been a train wreck. Part of the reason is the involvement of the 5 in all versions....the silhouette isn't the most popular model (top 5 for most, but still). The threes would've done better but they are literally unwearable. It's not just that they crease, it's how bad they look creased. Anything but 3M would've been a hit. They already knew that from the 3m 5 that no one wears. The red colorway isn't gonna do well because it's not even a little practical. I believe these will be remembered well. I can see $500 easily within 12 months. The DMP 5 pack is $1500 now and it didn't even sell when they dropped. Scarcity also drives future prices and since these are wearable, there will be fewer dead stock pairs down the road. That's what is holding the price of the lab 3 down, every pair ever sold Is still dead stock.

As I've said before, I don't mind resellers as long as we aren't talking about the flip them in a week types. If you can hold it for a year, you'll be fine. I only hope to make enough to cover the jays I buy to wear, I have a pretty big wearing rotation. Tough to spend this kinda money on shoes when you have kids, too selfish for me, but if i can pay for my habit with my habit, my wife is nicer to me when I bring another box home

Simple. It's underrated because of the price and a lot of sneaker heads still dress up like this.

View media item 1507186

Called my local Ftl at 6:30pm and they still have my size 9.5. Im glad i did my homework and not pay resell for these... But i have some flaws which i did not notice when i was at the store... Check the last 2 pics.

Here are the flaws. Doesn't look bad in the pics but if you have all black shoe the white definitely pops out.. Looks like the factory forgot to paint the edges... Not a deal breaker for me because i can just do some touch up.

Here are the flaws. Doesn't look bad in the pics but if you have all black shoe the white definitely pops out.. Looks like the factory forgot to paint the edges.. 
...yeah, I had a similar issue but I took it as glue rather than just a lack of paint....

This!

...yeah, I had a similar issue but I took it as glue rather than just a lack of paint....
Glue or not i will still just do some black angelus touch up and finish it with high gloss finisher.. Hope this shoe will not crease that bad.
Btw i just noticed that the thread of the stitching is a tad bit bigger than all my 4s( toro,wc3,laser'15,tour,oreo,teal,bred) not sure if this would be a good way to tell from fake pair. And for me this is the first time i see the netting is not attach to the leather backing. Hopefully i don't get it caught on something and get ripped when i unDs this.

Last edited:

My daily wear rotation
Lawyer that wears Jay's!

If your Jewish Too, Your HIRED!!!

View media item 1507174

My daily wear rotation
Lawyer that wears Jay's!

If your Jewish Too, Your HIRED!!!
Come on Raab, if you mean "you are" it's you're "youare"

Back
Top Bottom