Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Not sure if i wanna drop $250 

Yeah same fam, but I do like em. $190 and theyd sell a lot better, dare say they be easy to pickup after release like the black cw. Even tho they red, they patent leather. And not everyones a fan

only problem i have with these is that....theyre ALL red. no other color to even offset just a little bit. at least the black pair had the white.

All of this!..

$250 is rough. It would be nice if they'd stay around retail like most the other Labs. And the white does seem to help, at 1st I wondered why they didn't go blackout on blacks.. But I do like the white accent after picking em up. I guess they're best judged in hand.

Yeah same fam, but I do like em. $190 and theyd sell a lot better, dare say they be easy to pickup after release like the black cw. Even tho they red, they patent leather. And not everyones a fan

Not sure if I'm following the logic.....the black was $250 and has been available post release, wouldn't a lower price point for the red would mean harder to cop post release?

Not sure if I'm following the logic.....the black was $250 and has been available post release, wouldn't a lower price point for the red would mean harder to cop post release?
I was referring to them being easy to pickup based on current retail of $250 not if it was $190. I boycott this release like I did champ pack, JB aint getting that much for a new release from me. Ever

Those Red 11Lab4s
nthat.gif
That price tag has me jumpin tho...

These are gonna sell out? I won't have the cash until week after next. I hope they sit like the black ones.. 

These are gonna sell out? I won't have the cash until week after next. I hope they sit like the black ones.. 
if the black ones sat, im safely assuming these will also sit. you should still be able to cop them or at the very least phone order them from niketowns, even a week after release.

shoot, even the C&C 7s have been reported still sitting in some stores now, and those are the same price point, but much more attractive than these red lab 4s.

IMO, you should be good.

if the black ones sat, im safely assuming these will also sit. you should still be able to cop them or at the very least phone order them from niketowns, even a week after release.

shoot, even the C&C 7s have been reported still sitting in some stores now, and those are the same price point, but much more attractive than these red lab 4s.

IMO, you should be good.

Wouldn't count on it, u could be right but don't bet on it. These all red shoes are hype beast magnets and it's a retro 4...better to b safe than sorry

How does these size ? I wear a size 10 in 1's and 4's but was considering going for a size 10.5 on these. Size 10 fits me snug with just little room in the toe box, considering these are going to need sneaker shields and the leather making them stiff, would going up half a size be a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom