Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Color is Red. Of course they will sell out! Remember. Labs are limited and normally produced only at 10k. Just because other labs have been easy to obtain, I think these will be harder. Black 11lab4's were sold out online. A few scattered in some stores don't count to me. Could have been returns from failed resellers. I am not risking it. Got my $250 ready!

U come up with that 10k number out yo *****??

U come up with that 10k number out yo *****??

Did my research last year when the gamma 3lab5 dropped. I know the regional mgr of finishline in my area. He said lab series do a 10k production run. Would explain even though many people say they do not buy or like, the shoe still sell out quick. You still don't see a flood of sizes for resell. Hell, I still don't see many 4lab1's and everybody say they are ugly

Last edited:
Pass, these should be easy cops for anyone that wants them. Not worth the $250 tag imo.

Last edited:
Got my raffle tickets in today. Hopefully it's an easy cop. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Did my research last year when the gamma 3lab5 dropped. I know the regional mgr of finishline in my area. He said lab series do a 10k production run. Would explain even though many people say they do not buy or like, the shoe still sell out quick. You still don't see a flood of sizes for resell. Hell, I still don't see many 4lab1's and everybody say they are ugly

Don't buy that number for one second...

Those royals sure do look nice. I wasnt a real fan of the black ones but im going to cop these red ones if i can. hope there wont be too much trouble.

I've read that 11lab4 royal blue release in Europe in October. The price is 250$.

Anybody know that is only a rumors?
nthat.gif

:smh: All these are horrible. Wondering if y'all would be so "hyped" on these if they were just a general release. Hypebeasts still in full effect i see.

Back
Top Bottom