Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

mean.gif
All these are horrible. Wondering if y'all would be so "hyped" on these if they were just a general release. Hypebeasts still in full effect i see.
Lol

There's pretty much no one in this thread

Only about 5-6 of us in here want this shoe

Most stores outside of major cites arent even doing raffle from these. Just FCFS

Where's the hype?

mean.gif
All these are horrible. Wondering if y'all would be so "hyped" on these if they were just a general release. Hypebeasts still in full effect i see.
i liked and copped the black ones and i hope the blue ones come out too. no hype here. i just like them. but im on the fence about the reds tho. that may be a gametime decision.

btw, are you calling us all hypebeasts based on only the fact that YOU think theyre horrible? thats silly.

Last edited:
Lol

There's pretty much no one in this thread

Only about 5-6 of us in here want this shoe

Most stores outside of major cites arent even doing raffle from these. Just FCFS

Where's the hype?

The fact that these have reached 50 pages should tell you something for a shoe only "5 or 6 of you like." Please. If these were general release kicks it would probably only reach two pages max. Be serious.

i liked and copped the black ones and i hope the blue ones come out too. no hype here. i just like them. but im on the fence about the reds tho. that may be a gametime decision.

btw, are you calling us all hypebeasts based on only the fact that YOU think theyre horrible? thats silly.

Not calling you all hypebeasts but if the shoe fits.

Not calling you all hypebeasts but if the shoe fits.
mean.gif
youre posting in this specific thread and saying "yall" in this thread, so youre obviously referring to the people in this thread that like the shoes.

thats like walking into a room full of people discussing something and you go "yall so stupid. stupidness in full effect i see". are people supposed to think youre referring to people in some other room?

not saying youre the type to play kiddy word games, but if the shoe fits.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how these are retail $250...is JB trolling? Its more money than what the 72-10 11s are gonna go for. Its all patent leather in different colors. I'd rather pay $249 for Legend Blue 4s or Oreo 4s for better quality materials. Im not saying the sneaker is all the way terrible..but..it doesn't even have a reasonable price. It's hard to get onboard with it

I just don't understand how these are retail $250
Check ebay, the classifieds here, and any Jordan 1 thread.

Nike sees resellers getting more and little by little they are raising the prices.

They will eventually price out the reseller, it will just take time.
when they price out resellers, wouldnt it be almost if not just as bad? instead of paying the resellers the high prices, we would just be paying Nike those prices. only diff is the resellers wouldnt eat like previously, but that money is instead going to nike.

I just don't understand how these are retail $250...is JB trolling? Its more money than what the 72-10 11s are gonna go for. Its all patent leather in different colors. I'd rather pay $249 for Legend Blue 4s or Oreo 4s for better quality materials. Im not saying the sneaker is all the way terrible..but..it doesn't even have a reasonable price. It's hard to get onboard with it

Wish it was JB trolling but this the new normal for pricing ... The laser 4s were $250 and LABs are traditionally more so yeah JB is serious as a heart attack.

when they price out resellers, wouldnt it be almost if not just as bad?
No.

Nike is the manufacturer of the product.

They alone determine the MSRP

instead of paying the resellers the high prices, we would just be paying Nike those prices. only diff is the resellers wouldnt eat like previously, but that money is instead going to nike.
Right.

The resellers caused this.

Nike sees people paying XYZ over the MSRP.

They want that XYZ.

Until that XYZ is gone.

I would venture to say within the next decade the jordan 1 for example will be MSRP $299-$349

Most jordans will be in that range.

Then, the resell BS ends.

If it does not end there, Nike will continue to raise prices until enough resellers quit.

Every product has a Zenith price point.  

Another example would be the "Air Cruz"

looks a lot like the yezzy.

I could see Nike price them at $499

Things are headed this way.....

Last edited:
youre posting in this specific thread and saying "yall" in this thread, so youre obviously referring to the people in this thread that like the shoes.

thats like walking into a room full of people discussing something and you go "yall so stupid. stupidness in full effect i see". are people supposed to think youre referring to people in some other room?

Again, I didn't say ALL of y'all, but if the shoe fits.

LOL at you thinking that's a "kiddy" word game. My bad, should i have used another form of expression? I guess i should've said "some" since you seem to be so upset by this.

Also, instead of being so damn offended by it, why don't you answer the initial question i posed. Would you STILL be so hyped about it if it was just a general release? If not, then yeah, you're a hypebeast.

Last edited:

when they price out resellers, wouldnt it be almost if not just as bad?
No.

Nike is the manufacturer of the product.

They alone determine the MSRP

instead of paying the resellers the high prices, we would just be paying Nike those prices. only diff is the resellers wouldnt eat like previously, but that money is instead going to nike.
Right.

The resellers caused this.

Nike sees people paying XYZ over the MSRP.

They want that XYZ.

Until that XYZ is gone.

I would venture to say within the next decade the jordan 1 for example will be MSRP $299-$349

Most jordans will be in that range.

Then, the resell BS ends.

If it does not end there, Nike will continue to raise prices until enough resellers quit.

Every product has a Zenith price point.  

Another example would be the "Air Cruz"

looks a lot like the yezzy.

I could see Nike price them at $499

Things are headed this way.....
man i hope it doesnt end like that
mean.gif
the perfect solution would be for them not to raise prices and somehow find a way to nullify bots and whatnot. then most pairs would be going to legitimate customers. but i know thats like world peace....it may never happen.

Again, I didn't say ALL of y'all, but if the shoe fits.

LOL at you thinking that's a "kiddy" word game. My bad, should i have used another form of expression? I guess i should've said "some" since you seem to be so upset by this.
why would i get upset because somebody else said some dumb ish? that guys the fool, not me. feel annoyed? maybe a little. feel pity? definitely. feel upset? nah hijo.

them shoes look awesome on you BTW, guy. wear em proud broham.

back on topic, how long are u guys guessing that nike wont be releasing Js?

since its announce these wont drop on NDC, is it safe to assume NDC will distribute the inventory to niketowns? seems like they did that with the C&C pack? people were eating off phone orders galore even a week after those dropped.

if that happens with these, these will be an easy cop.

Last edited:
nike is smart...throw all the salt on the footlocker sites cause the bots moved to their block.

A lil anger from those not near a NT, but praise from those who are and are winning these new raffles.  Nice move, Nike.

them shoes look awesome on you, guy. wear em proud broham.
So....uh, back to the real question. Would you still be so hyped about this if it was just a general release?
not a real question. youre assuming im getting these because of the hype, and not the fact that i simply like em, GR or not, like ive already stated beforehand to you. nice selective reading....GamerG, is that you?

but just to humor you...which are you talking about? these reds comming up which may be a gametime decision, or those blues which i think are awesome and hope they are really dropping?

man i hope it doesnt end like that
mean.gif
the perfect solution would be for them not to raise prices and somehow find a way to nullify bots and whatnot. then most pairs would be going to legitimate customers. but i know thats like world peace....it may never happen.
It started a few years ago.

Jordan 1's were $80

Mark my words:

GR Jordans will be $299-$349 very, very soon.

Maybe $399.

Look at the Retro 6 Low that released last Saturday.

$175

The whole shoe is currently $190

Why $175?

Because people resell the low for $225 to whatever them deem justifiable.

Now that it's $175 and soon I would say $199 then $225 

Nike is pricing out the reseller.

It will not be worth it very soon.

Then you can walk in anywhere and purchase any retro.

Because those military blues with NA on the back will be $299 or $349

Last edited:

why would i get upset because somebody else said some dumb ish? that guys the fool, not me. feel annoyed? maybe a little. feel pity? definitely. feel upset? nah hijo.
them shoes look awesome on you BTW, guy. wear em proud broham.
I think those shoes fit YOU well actually but hey, keep ducking the question beast.
what question? you mean the one i already answered from the get-go but youre too dim to comprehend?

nobody ducking anything. learn to read, GamerG.

mean.gif

INB4 you display your reading comprehension skills and ask me the same ish again.

Last edited:
what question? you mean the one i already answered from the get-go but youre too dim to comprehend?

INB4 you display your reading comprehension skills and ask me the same ish again.

You right. My bad, actually did read over that. That's all I was wondering so since you answered it, than fair enough. You aren't one of the beasts I was referring to.

You right. My bad, actually did read over that. That's all I was wondering so since you answered it, than fair enough. You aren't one of the beasts I was referring to.
c'mon man lol
laugh.gif
  plus seriously, theres very little hype on these. maybe like 2 pages for these, and these drop in 3 days. i dont know if maybe people think these reds r ugly, or that $250 pricepoint. but nonetheless, these will be an easy cop for whoever wants em release day. even the days after RD.

i prolly wont get the reds. think im gonna spend my $250 on the grey suede foams coming out the same day. but those blues are a MUST cop for them. they so clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom