Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Small crease on the the right shoe but nothing that is going to bother me.

Shoes are meant to be worn. Never understood the huge deal about creasing. Every shoe is going to crease.
Thanks! Doesn't look too bad. Creases aren't a big deal with me, I was just curious if it would crease like the patent leather 1s from a few years back. 

Thanks! Doesn't look too bad. Creases aren't a big deal with me, I was just curious if it would crease like the patent leather 1s from a few years back. 

The shoe is a much thicker build of patent leather.

I actually have no problem with creasing on my jordan 11s. So i don't know if this will be an issue..

I actually have no problem with creasing on my jordan 11s. So i don't know if this will be an issue..

These use different materials than the XI and different shapes. A more accurate comparison is your experience with other 4s

Small crease on the the right shoe but nothing that is going to bother me.

Shoes are meant to be worn. Never understood the huge deal about creasing. Every shoe is going to crease.
I'll "this" you cause I agree but when it came to the 3s, the creases you got after an hour of wear made the shoe looked like a heavily balled in shoe.

It appears these are thick like the hall of fame 2009's. If so, creasing will almost be non existent. I placed shields in my 5lab3's for the first time in any shoe and no creasing. That 3m material used was thin.

Question???

Are there any other 4's jordan made with Patent Leather on them??? thur the years

dang 4s are #3 on the list of comfort for me

1. 13
2. 12
3. 4
4. 3
5. 11
the most recent WC retro permanently handicapped my feet to 4s. 
roll.gif

I'll post another picture after work. Going to the store after. We will see how they hold up.

Can't Believe How many people don't like these!?

these are Fire!

I like them better then my Gamma 11's or some of my 11 lows

these are Fire!

I like them but don't like the price. Almost purchased but dude said $250 before tax and I was like bruh.....

price is o d but i wanted these so badly that i made sure money wasnt an issue. i honestly forgot the price and just enjoyed staring at them

So many people hating on the price and I can't find a pair for the life of me.

Well, a pair for retail.

Damn.

little brother wants a pair too.

Anybody spot a 10.5 and a 13-14 for retail, PM me.

these are Fire!

Just saw a dude with these on and wow is all I could say. These are terrible. I can't believe people actually like these. Joints look like bad dress shoes. Like the cheap kind your elderly uncle with no sense of style would wear 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like them but don't like the price. Almost purchased but dude said $250 before tax and I was like bruh.....
Price is Nasty!

but think about it..If these were a Callabo Jordan with writing on the in-sole people would be BANANA NUT APE BREAD for a pair.

just plain BLK PATENT 
nthat.gif

Just saw a dude with these on and wow is all I could say. These are terrible. I can't believe people actually like these. Joints look like bad dress shoes. Like the cheap kind your elderly uncle with no sense of style would wear :lol:  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#teamnostyle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom