Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Alright so Saturday night I posted how everyone was being paranoid about not getting tracking numbers and shipping confirmations yet.

Well, I am officially paranoid. And I'm not someone that is going to flip these either. I'm actually keeping them. Having said that. Why the *%?! have I not got a shipping confirmation. I've checked ups by reference, I've chatted, I even called, and nothing. I keep being told that everything is on time and processing, but I see everyone here already has tracking numbers. Does anyone not have a shipping confirmation?

Same boat. I'm chatting with them now to see but I'm nervous.

Seeing the pic of Andre Drummond wearing them with everything rubbed off gives me a better feeling of missing them because i did not like how they looked at all

Check your UPS account. If its not there, check tomorrow morning. They had a big release Saturday, so not everything will be shipped that quick. My french blue still hasn't been shipped and I've seen many people's pair shipped and not shipped yet. Just relax and check tomorrow.

these shoes look much better without the wings showing all over the shoe. I feel like its going to be hard to get just the right amount of wings to show up without it looking like it is overdone.

Dudes complain about everything. I'd rather see a scuff mark come with a gold streak lol might make me feel better. Dudes want designer wings lol

These will be worth the wait an investment I promise you this
tumblr_nh95gpGYAc1qivigxo1_500.jpg

They have to be backed up big time with this weekends releases. Also calling them is a waste.

Last edited:
I know people are probably gonna just put these on ice, but am I the only one that would actually wear these? If I liked them and got them I would wear them.

I know people are probably gonna just put these on ice, but am I the only one that would actually wear these? If I liked them and got them I would wear them.
I got these but would rather trade for something I really want. I got lucky winning the draw, and I think after time the value for these will creep up.

I got these but would rather trade for something I really want. I got lucky winning the draw, and I think after time the value for these will creep up.

To each their own I suppose. I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes unless I planned on wearing them. That's why I have a hard time justifying a pair of "Mirror" Foamposites/Chromeposites. Whatever people call them these days....

Back
Top Bottom