Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

they don't care about resellers. they just care about people getting a fair chance. which at first looked like this was fair but if you only have 1 account your not really gonna have the best chance. even with 50 you have to compete with someone entering 100 times. apparently people have a way of entering thousands of times which is showing there is now no fair way to go about this. If what your saying is true which i doubt then why cancell someone who entered just once. why not cancel the ones who entered and won all these pairs
They could do a question like "When was the Air Jordan 12 originally released?"

Damn...this guy going for 2k?..my size also? What the???? Its not me but dayumm...maybe i should off my pear. I was considering just wearing them and trying not to scuff them or like someone else said to spray them with protectant. But some prices are creepin up...

Last edited:
Clown straight clown let's sell something I don't have smh
nothing wrong with that. the buyers have to know theres always a risk in buying an item the seller hasn't even got yet. i would never buy unless they have in hand but its best sometimes to sell quick before resale drops. simple refund fixes it if it gets cancelled

Sorry for the folks who go their orders cancelled. I think it was kinda obvious that they oversold since too many people won the raffle. Glad it wasnt me but shipping is unusual on mine. My package left their warehouse last saturday and then went back to Memphis today. Also its 3 Day shipping but it says 5 business days on ETA last saturday. SMH

whoa nike megging orders on a lmtd draw :lol:. aint this news

and the dude with 22 pairs might laugh last if he gets 22 wings :lol:

Sorry for the folks who go their orders cancelled. I think it was kinda obvious that they oversold since too many people won the raffle. Glad it wasnt me but shipping is unusual on mine. My package left their warehouse last saturday and then went back to Memphis today. Also its 3 Day shipping but it says 5 business days on ETA last saturday. SMH

View media item 1980449

Mines did the same thing, but just got updated tracking and should be here Wednesday

Nobody has seen proof that orders have been cancelled. They definitly talking about it on Nike. I don't know why reps would say orders are being cancelled if they aren't 100 percent sure they aren't. We'll see some proof tomorrow. I'm done with Nike direct if mines get cancelled. After they give me whatever they gonna offer for cancelling my order.

they do not care my man. 23 entries all different emails and all verified. all paid same paypal and same shipping address. 3 pairs isn't something thats gonna draw too much attention. 

wats the order number
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom