AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

They did? Because I remember actually going the Tuesday after the OGs released back in the day and them not having a 10.5-13 in sight at the 8 places I went to trying to pick them up.

Definitely sat. I wore a 10.5 back then. Went in Champs with my dad for something totally different and saw them on the wall and immediately wanted them instead. Hadn’t cared about Jordan’s much and never kept up releases until that day. As I tried them on the salesmen told me about the French blues and Flu’s coming out soon. Showed me the calendar with pics and I instantly fell in love with the Flu’s. Put the Cherry’s back asap lol. Been keeping up with releases ever since that’s why I remember it so well. The model that got me hooked. Here’s a pic from about 2 months after that day. The jersey I had on was the reversible joint lol

2014-02-27 12.08.29_Original.jpeg

The whole “shock drop” but notifying everyone 15 minutes before is stupid and defeats the purpose. Notify me when they’re live so I can cop immediately

It doesn’t defeat the purpose for Nike. Nike sells every pair direct to consumer within minutes, and that’s all it cares about. Any notion that it does anything because it cares about its consumers is an illusion.

Nah....

Depending on your size if you enter say 10 raffles, you probably double up.

That’s work to me lol. I’m an ol head bro I’m only 35 but been buying and lurking these boards (and iss) since 05. Once they started that raffle stuff and snkrs I was out.

These two usernames conversing with each other made me 😱😂

Back
Top Bottom