AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_9330.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

The universally panned 09's (i think it was that year, lol).

Congrats to y'all who copped.

Hoping to score later this month.

MJ = MJ to me 🤷‍♂️…Both were insanely popular in their primes…Hard to even explain both of their popularity to people who weren’t around to witness it…I truly believe there’s no celebrity today that can even come close…

But FWIW People Magazine did at one point say that Michael Jordan was one of the three most recognizable people on the planet…The other two being Princess Diana and Pope John Paul II…If you’re as widely recognized as the pope then that’s saying something…

People will be moonwalking until the end of time.
Outside of initials they aren’t comparable.

Crazy the influence this man had. If he wore no shows with these 100% we’d all be rocking with no shows lol.

Side bar, who was bigger at the apex of their career, MJ or Mike Jack? :nerd:

I’ve been trying my best to stay patient and not buy that Fresh Prince NRG pair and poke holes in them.

Been in need of another retro for the black/Red 16s every since the sole of mine separated from the CDP release :nthat:

I’m begging for Flint XVs & Columbia XVs
And a normal retro of the Grape 5s with Nike Air

People will be moonwalking until the end of time.
Outside of initials they aren’t comparable.

I’ve been trying my best to stay patient and not buy that Fresh Prince NRG pair and poke holes in them.
What’s wild is that It’s already been 5 years since the Fresh Prince version released :nerd:

We’re long overdue for a correct Retro of the Grape 5s

MJ = MJ to me 🤷‍♂️…Both were insanely popular in their primes…Hard to even explain both of their popularity to people who weren’t around to witness it…I truly believe there’s no celebrity today that can even come close…

But FWIW People Magazine did at one point say that Michael Jordan was one of the three most recognizable people on the planet…The other two being Princess Diana and Pope John Paul II…If you’re as widely recognized as the pope then that’s saying something…
Ronald Mcdonald

Back
Top Bottom