AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_1169.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1171.gif

UPDATE: just received ups shipping update. should be here tomorrow

Same here. Does Nike suddenly have more regional distribution centers? My pair hadn't moved an inch and then tracking says it's on the way from Vernon, CA, to me here in L.A. Not coming from Memphis or Indy. Of course, the UPS tracking could just be janky and not showing the package's initial movement from one of those other places, but that would be a bit unusual for UPS tracking, in my experience.
Whatever, pumped to get these tomorrow LOL

Same here. Does Nike suddenly have more regional distribution centers? My pair hadn't moved an inch and then tracking says it's on the way from Vernon, CA, to me here in L.A. Not coming from Memphis or Indy. Of course, the UPS tracking could just be janky and not showing the package's initial movement from one of those other places, but that would be a bit unusual for UPS tracking, in my experience.
I believe so. Whenever I order through Nike they’re always shipping from mesquite/Dallas, tx and I’m in Houston.

Im in ATL and my package has an “origin scan” in ATL. Super weird bc lys, everything release date wise used to come from memphis.
Just throwing it out there, what nike could be doing is shipping to other DCs in hopes of mitigating the memphis DC thefts. I dont think nike has a DC is Atl tho bc its so close to memphis. Anywho, delivery is tomorrow and im dumped

Back
Top Bottom