AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want these but seriously this is affecting my
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
time goodness I got to bake YO!

You think Nike really cares, they're gonna get there money no matter what. Same ol song and dance..

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 6:49:14 AM CDT
Your Wait: 7 hours 10 min 15 sec

-___________________________-
Footlocker

almost a hour later and not able to check out.... I'm gonna play with me until they fix this

Copped on Finishline.com, I swear it's the easiest website if you're just patient. Took about 7 minutes to check out.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Originally Posted by jcs11702

with these releases on NDC you have to be done with the transaction in 1-2 minutes, otherwise the lag will kill you.

Exactly!
But I'm there cocked, locked and ready to rock as soon as their up on the site, and still I get nowhere!

Got my confirmation email from PayPal for my order, but still none from FinishLine. I'm thinking I'm SCREWED!!!

Looks like I get to pull an all nighter and hit the mall. Thanks for nothing FinishLine :smfh:

the whole ordering process is a clusterf_ck, put in the cart it could crash, checkout it could crash, entering your info could crash yada yada
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

Copped on Finishline.com, I swear it's the easiest website if you're just patient. Took about 7 minutes to check out.
True dat but I shot myself in the foot by getting 2 pairs on the cart and when I tried removing one at 12:02 I got B***F***ed by their server...
mad.gif

Man...I can't even put a pair in the cart on finish line/footlocker/eastbay some error message comes up

whats %+$!#$ up is the site itself loads up faster than any site in existance

but try to do anything in the cart and you might as well kill yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom