AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chaose57

Just when I thought that I f*cked up on this release for waking up late at 9 am. I still decided to go to my local footlocker and it's sold out (as expected). On my way home, I came across this store, I wasn't really expecting to see the playoffs 12 but I said to myself, a miracle might happen.
you think you could go back and grab me a size?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Yeah I ordered for my buddy last night and he said he got charged 6 times lol

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

am i the only one who feels like the (dtlr, shoe city .etc) are just as corrupt as the resellers

Explain, only used both a couple of times.

These should not have not released on %!##
laugh.gif

Still on the hunt for a size 14
sick.gif
  any chance of restock anywhere online??

got my pair at niketown boston, they had a good number of pairs.
got a 10.5 maybe shouldve gotten a 10, oh well.

Wasn't able to get a pair last night but my bro looked out. I remember these were the last pair of Jordans my mom bought me before she got really sick with cancer. R.I.P. Mommy

tumblr_m2u7slDk5F1qhbgo7o1_500.jpg

FINISHLINE is NO guarantee guys. I got a order confirmation from them with the Concords and 10's and both were cancelled.... Also I got over 1,500 in charges on my paypal account that took 3 weeks to drop off. FNL on line is worth-less, you may get lucky though but if you have a chance to cop somewhere else.. DO IT! Insurance pairs are worth it when dealing with those idiots.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

FINISHLINE is NO guarantee guys. I got a order confirmation from them with the Concords and 10's and both were cancelled.... Also I got over 1,500 in charges on my paypal account that took 3 weeks to drop off. FNL on line is worth-less, you may get lucky though but if you have a chance to cop somewhere else.. DO IT! Insurance pairs are worth it when dealing with those idiots.

Yup, they love holding onto money extra long for some reason. Their customer service is a joke as well, from the pawns to kings, they are all !+$%@%# worthless up there in Indy.

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

Wasn't able to get a pair last night but my bro looked out. I remember these were the last pair of Jordans my mom bought me before she got really sick with cancer. R.I.P. Mommy

Enjoy them jawns!

Originally Posted by KoBrons24

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by KoBrons24

Has anybody gotten a shipment confirmation from Finish Line?

Or r we gonna have to wait till monday?

Enjoy your cancellation

So order confirmation means nothing aye?
Yeah man, sorry to say...Finishline is sketchy online.  I have 2 orders in for last night but I'm not a believer thill they give me a shipping confirmation number.  They will cancel everything else...and they use the online stock to fill stores sometimes too

@putting in work I got the only size 11, sorry bro

and dominikid , unfortunately they don't have your size bro (9-10), the guy after me bought the last pairs

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by loshirtsandretros

Enjoy them jawns!

Thanks bro. These chumpies getting worn today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom