AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped n sold for 270 in less than 2 hrs... Quality on the rising sun was sketchy, not anywhere near as soft as I remember as a kid.... Gotta love the Nike twitter reserve system, easy cop, no lines, in n out!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Looking at these ebay prioes, I can't see things getting better.

The next two days the prices will be crazy. Are people actually paying over $300 and $350 for these? The resell value has to dip back down to below $250, because there's no way these should go for more than the cement IV's.

I really hope NDC has a FSR restock or two.
People gotta just be patient and understand the system. eBay prices are always inflated the first week, because people are scrambling. Give it 3 to 4 weeks and the prices drop closer to retail. And a lot of these eBay auctions have the sellers shill bidding. 

Originally Posted by dimez81

i wonder why nike isn't producing higher #'s ??? last year it seemed like they did more # the playoff 13 was a much easier cop.

This is the post Concord-hype era
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by earhog

Copped n sold for 270 in less than 2 hrs... Quality on the rising sun was sketchy, not anywhere near as soft as I remember as a kid.... Gotta love the Nike twitter reserve system, easy cop, no lines, in n out!

Wish NDC was that easy haha

Man i feel bad for all my homies from my hometown in NJ. A lot of them are real salty about this release. The release was so smooth at holyoke mall in MA. I literally got there at roughly 8am and was out by 9:30 with a pair, and foot locker still didnt even open yet and that line was only like 15 people. Im real happy i stocked up on these, ive been waiting a long time.

People should keep their greedy rip offs to themselves.

Originally Posted by chaose57

@putting in work I got the only size 11, sorry bro

and dominikid , unfortunately they don't have your size bro (9-10), the guy after me bought the last pairs

Okay thanks though!

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Finishline is a diaster. You can never, and I mean never count on them to come thru.
I would say approximately 75% of the orders I placed with FNL the past 3 years got cancelled.

Remember, they don't ship from a warehouse, they ship from individual stores. 
Of course with hot releases, the store mgr just replies back that size was not available and then it gets cancelled.
Crappy company, crappy system crappy name...

Originally Posted by trappedintime

THIS x 1010000

Originally Posted by mark2853

Wish NDC was that easy haha
Seriously....RSVP for the online system pwease?

If people are willing to pay it it's not a rip off, I didn't force them to buy em. I even had someone on the way to buy em for 3 bills, but I sold em to the other guy for 270.. Don't hate the playa hate the game 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Finishline is a diaster. You can never, and I mean never count on them to come thru.
I would say approximately 75% of the orders I placed with FNL the past 3 years got cancelled.

Of course with hot releases, the store mgr just replies back that size was not available and then it gets cancelled.

I don't even know why people try them on release night. Might as well go to NDC, Eastbay, Foot Locker or Champs (the latter three using the same system) and know you will likely get your order if you place it. Just overall better companies.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

THIS x 1010000
How the hell you gunna say this when u got inflated shoe prices in your damn sig... damn fool wantin 350 for some foams wantin to talk @!##.

If people are willing to pay it it's not a rip off, I didn't force them to buy em. I even had someone on the way to buy em for 3 bills, but I sold em to the other guy for 270.. Don't hate the playa hate the game 

Every time some chump pays that much and then another chump tells the community they got that price it starts to set the market for that price. That's why it takes 3-4 weeks to come down to 200-225. You can do whatever you want, but many people got shut out and telling how much you got for them does nothing for anyone. Point being you flipped a pair someone else would have bought. No need to bring that in here, let alone brag about the $100 profit.

Think you should be in the thread titled, NO ONE GIVES A %*%*

Originally Posted by NikeRider

I don't even know why people try them on release night. Might as well go to NDC, Eastbay, Foot Locker or Champs (the latter three using the same system) and know you will likely get your order if you place it. Just overall better companies.
Yeah, I feel the same way...but when NDC is telling you they are resetting their servers and Eastbay is showing you a crazy timer, you reach out to whatever you can at 2 in the morning.
Whole time I was ordering, I was like "This isnt going to work"  but maybe I'll be part of the 75%

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Man i feel bad for all my homies from my hometown in NJ. A lot of them are real salty about this release. The release was so smooth at holyoke mall in MA. I literally got there at roughly 8am and was out by 9:30 with a pair, and foot locker still didnt even open yet and that line was only like 15 people. Im real happy i stocked up on these, ive been waiting a long time.
Yea bro, being from NJ we have an over abundence of sneakerheads and resellers. 
Often at a release you will see on line a a 12 year old kid, his sister, father, mother and 2 year old baby brother in a stroller. 
The store has to give a pair to everyone of them including the two year old!

For the Yellow foam release about a month ago there was a group of 5 Indian ladies in their 30's -50's on line. I struck up a conversation with them to
ask why on earth they were buying yellow foams. I assumed for their kids but I was wrong. No BS, there response was to make easy money!
frown.gif

One of them read in the newspaper about all the money to be made from reselling sneakers.
frown.gif

It's really gotten crazy folks, really crazy. 

Also, I'd add JimmyJazz to the list of good online retailers. Their site gets hammered and is a pain, but I've had decent luck. I missed out last night, but somehow at 5 AM they emailed me and said the 2 pairs I had in my cart were actually available and sent me a link to checkout. By the time I woke up they were sold out again, but at least they tried to help me out.

Damn...I guess this is how every classic J release is gonna be now. I'ma have to get prepared to go for those Olympic 6s when they drop
laugh.gif

Glad I had a lil plug for this one.. She saved a 9.5 and 10 for me to try on..
You guys were right.. I tried the 9.5 and it fits better than my true sz 10.

So atleast half sz down is my recommendation as well.

I was going to get my brother his sz 11 but I even got him half sz down too.

Glad to have one pair in hand while the other comes in..

69726a762bb9ed1e9e8edce4bbe8cdbe0f24aa88_r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom