AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed in a hotel with my girl to celebrate the 20th, and I wasnt familiar with the way releases go down at the local mall. Got there at 9 (a hour before they opened) and saw people walking around with Footlocker bags. Parked and ran in, Footlocker apparently sold out at 7am, the other stores in the mall opened at 6. Waited in line from 9-10 at a place in the mall, got up to about 4 people in front of me and they sold out. It's all good though, was able to cop some CG 4s for a great price off Craigslist. 
pimp.gif

Rocked my pair today in beautiful Southern California weather. They do seem to go half a size big. No problems though.

Just chill...the market on these will slowly drop over the next few months...patience...no need to pay $250+ for these...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xDesmond

Stayed in a hotel with my girl to celebrate the 20th, and I wasnt familiar with the way releases go down at the local mall. Got there at 9 (a hour before they opened) and saw people walking around with Footlocker bags. Parked and ran in, Footlocker apparently sold out at 7am, the other stores in the mall opened at 6. Waited in line from 9-10 at a place in the mall, got up to about 4 people in front of me and they sold out. It's all good though, was able to cop some CG 4s for a great price off Craigslist. 
pimp.gif

yeah i been lucky enough to  get all my pick ups online  i haven't had to do the mall thing in a while well anyways i got  my pair on finish line.com  but after hearing all this about them canceling orders i wanted to be on the safe side so i went to the mall at 7:30 in the morning and they dont open till 9 there where allready people sitting in there cars in the parking lot when i got there so as soon as i pull up people start getting out and strat getting ready to stand by the door so im good cause im right in the front but there is multiple doors so i stand by the one i think there gonna open first so as im waiting out there more people start to come by the time it was almost 9 it had to be a 100 plus so the secuirty start walking toward the door to open them and i see he's not walking towards the doors im standing at so im like damn ima have to push my way thru to the other side to get in so i get in there and start running along with everybody else there is 4 total shoe spots in are mall so i run  to the  closest one witch is footlocker i get there pretty quick and get in the line there was only 11 people in front of me im 12th so im like yeah i should be good so he starts handing out tickets tell me why he  stops at the 10th person in line talking about that's it im out  my footlocker only got 10 pair that was some bs so i try and run to the other store only to find out  from everybody walking back towards my way empty handed that all the other stores where the same way they only got 10 pair aint that some bs i thought this was a GR anyways moment of truth is for me tomorrow to see if i get a shipping email from finish line or a  cancellation  email
[h3]
[/h3][h3]
[/h3]

question for those of you who have had these before... how hard is it to keep the outsole clean or is it just inevitable. I know Im gonna want to rock mine in a month or 2 when the weather gets nice up here in NY and it seems like these will get dirty quick. bottom and mudguard are all crispy white and it seems like they will be impossible to keep clean

^ Yep, if you're willing to pay that much for the 12s, might as well pay some extra and try to score the 04 version.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The watermark is going over my pictures so much larger for the future.

This is unacceptable!

30t6p3b.gif

LoL! Yeah. It it's still so visible... SMH at the eBay poster and double SMH at the price.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

question for those of you who have had these before... how hard is it to keep the outsole clean or is it just inevitable. I know Im gonna want to rock mine in a month or 2 when the weather gets nice up here in NY and it seems like these will get dirty quick. bottom and mudguard are all crispy white and it seems like they will be impossible to keep clean
this should answer your question and there is a solution as well...  http://www.deftronic.com/2012/03/before-after.html i know this only shows the bottoms but i had the og's the sides get pretty dirty to after a  couple wears

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Hey Glover, the release went well over here man. It was only like 12ppl in line for the entire release and I went at mall opening lol. One store was givin military discounts and allowing ppl to buy multiples so everyone flocked to that one. I, on the other hand went to my usual spot down the hall and scooped up a pair for retail and left the building to hit up Ihop with the wife lol.S/N: I think i'll get there early next release to take advantage of the mili discount lol

thats whats up...glad you got your pair

Went out friday night and missed out on these.
30t6p3b.gif
Really wasn't expecting to be out all night, but thats college for you. Whenever they drop to the 200-220 range is when ill get them. Bright side, won 80 dollars beating these fools in 2k yesterday so i guess that'll make up for the resale price

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by acoppola331

this should answer your question and there is a solution as well...  http://www.deftronic.com/2012/03/before-after.html i know this only shows the bottoms but i had the og's the sides get pretty dirty to after a  couple wears
*cringe* dont look too bad i suppose... hopefully i can resist rocking them all the time and save them for special occasions cause im not lookin to clean the bottom of my kicks on the reg

just found a pair in my city on craigslist going for 250 so if i get the dreaded cancellation email from FL tomorrow im grabbing em i could have got them a little early for this price but i was trying to avoid paying over retail for them but o well if i get that cancellation email im scooping em

End shipped my 12s
pimp.gif
. And to that dude who got contacted by fraud protection you should call beforehand and tell em youll be making international purchases.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

End shipped my 12s
pimp.gif
. And to that dude who got contacted by fraud protection you should call beforehand and tell em youll be making international purchases.

Believe it or not they contacted me lol... I was HEATED when i heard the guy say they prevented my jimmyjazz order on release night from going through since they saw so many pending charges from fnl and nike... whatever i ended up copping my size 9 off snipes hopefully they get to my house by the time they retro these again 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What are 04 flu games?
They came out November of 09. I don't where you got '04.
nike-air-jordan-12-xii-retro-flu-game-black-varsity-red.jpg

The nerve....
Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by glove72

Wait so wearing other Js to a release is corny now? I didn't unds a pair or anything but yeah I wore my taxis to the mall today to pick up a pair of toddler playoffs and see how things went this morning. My playoffs were copped online. but I dont camp so maybe that's why.And nah I don't think people are trying to impress dudes...well maybe some are if they are changing shoes...but if I see someone wearing a nice joint there is a mutual respect kinda thing. Hell most people outside our world don't understand why we do what we do. So if I see a fellow sneaker head young or old then that's what's up...don't care if it's foams, Js, or lebrons. Judging and hating take too much time and energy.

Same here. Wore my js today swoopin up my pair.  Wasn't trying to impress anyone either, just haven't wore them in a while.  Just reminded my about them because of this release and decided to throw them on. And it was still comfy cuz we all know how comfy the 04' retros feel.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/6955105416/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/

Love my 04 flu games. They are build like tanks. Mine are still in great condition even after many frat parties and clubs in NYC. Looking good blaze! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom