AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one to complain about the quality of recent retros, they are what they are, but that last pic looks absolutely awful.

What I really want to know is how do these feel. The 04's had the full length zoom and you could definitely tell by just standing in them. Really bouncy feel. I doubt these will have that feel.

What I really want to know is how do these feel. The 04's had the full length zoom and you could definitely tell by just standing in them. Really bouncy feel. I doubt these will have that feel.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

BART SCOTT CANT WAIT
Anyone notice how weak the stitching looks on the 2012s ? It doesnt look deep and define like it does on the OGs and the early retros.  Maybe its just me
tired.gif
I Rarely Agree With Minor Quality Complaints, But Come On JB... That Is Unacceptable. 
30t6p3b.gif

This Is the Only Pic Of The 2012s Ive Seen Like This Though, So We Should Be Good. 

that "leather" looks sooo cheap... damn. but hey atleast they didnt suede them out like the flu games

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Yup those pics look terrible. There is no depth on that embroidery.

For real...

cuz when it comes down to it?

I'm ALL about that depth.

(The deeper the gooder). Umph.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I hope the hang tags are included.

Lol wait your more worried about the tag bahahahah. What a lame.

I'm assuming he means that he hopes he gets the WHOLE presentation that he's paying for..
tumblr_lincl7eYQN1qhxr17o1_500.gif

Cant understand dudes going off on other dudes for wanting to get their moneys worth(wats advertised)

Did you guys forget that you're looking at pictures from MENTAL KICKS?

Don't they have a reputation of selling illegitimate shoes?

^Thats hotness right there. Ive always been a fan of the Playoffs. On feet u just gotta look at em from every angle lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Losing the "tank" mystique XII's have had for all these years.

Judging by those latest pics, these are slowly becoming an easy pass for me.   

QFT.If I get them, it won't be on RD. I've got cherry xii's I barely wear. Not a good shoe for jeans, sweats and shorts primarily.

Yeah, I don't get too worked up at pics. Ill wait until I hold them in my hands to make up my mind.

There would have to be some really bad quality for me to pass on these.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Yeah, I don't get too worked up at pics. Ill wait until I hold them in my hands to make up my mind.

There would have to be some really bad quality for me to pass on these.

Exactly.
Pics get you excited or unexcited(?) for a release.

But you shouldn't make a final decision until you see these in person/hold in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom