AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Losing the "tank" mystique XII's have had for all these years.

Judging by those latest pics, these are slowly becoming an easy pass for me.   

QFT.If I get them, it won't be on RD. I've got cherry xii's I barely wear. Not a good shoe for jeans, sweats and shorts primarily.

12s dont look good with jeans at all. GOAT status with shorts though.I'd say 2,3, 4, 5 are the best for jeans. 7s and 13s are 2nd tier(1s of course too)

Beautiful...must cop, im hoping it's easier around my way than the last few releases (minus royal X's lol)

Really wish I would of doubled up on these back in 04'! My pair is beat up and the white is yellowed =/. These are a must copp x2

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

that "leather" looks sooo cheap... damn. but hey atleast they didnt suede them out like the flu games

saying the leather looks cheap on the 12 2012's is putting it nice 

Originally Posted by atraain

these are the worst shoes ever dont buy them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

trying to protect your prospects or what?  these will be excellent once you hold them in hand or strap them onto your feet. 

saw these in person and they lost some of the "urgency to buy" from me, i still want them but they just arent amazing, now im scared for obsidians

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

saw these in person and they lost some of the "urgency to buy" from me, i still want them but they just arent amazing, now im scared for obsidians

Word, that bad? Might try to find some 04's for cheap instead.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

that "leather" looks sooo cheap... damn. but hey atleast they didnt suede them out like the flu games

saying the leather looks cheap on the 12 2012's is putting it nice
laugh.gif
 i loved that puffy, thick, soft leather from the 04 and prior 12s.. it was actually more premium than anything recent.

they are white/red 12s quality which is good enough for me, i just miss the spring in the sole of the 04s

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by dkeso611

The leather on these are too sexy! Got Dang!!

You should see the OG`s..........or at least the first playoff retro`s.

These do look at bit fake to me

Originally Posted by rojanjon

'04's just make such an impression when you see them. #jusayin

ve9nas.jpg

OG's on Left, 04's on Right.  
The leather on the '12s looks like the recent XII's. (08-Present)
If that's the case, maybe a pair for the wifey. Or the kids. None for me.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Everyone win this thread will cop so stop the crying they look nice

Just because people are pointing out the obvious, that makes them cry babies?  
Have you ever owned any retros before 2008???.... 

It's always funny to me when people complain about sneakerheads being critical of sneakers.

Some of you need to post on those sneaker blog sites and just post how you love or hate everything instead of being a message board with discussion.

You so sure about that?
nerd.gif

edit:  @Magic...BRAVO my friend...BRAVO...
pimp.gif

I own plenty of retros before 08 just saying you all can point all u wantbut you will buy so why even speak on it just sayin

I own plenty of retros before 08 just saying you all can point all u wantbut you will buy so why even speak on it just sayin

Kinda of agree. We point out lots of mistakes, always talk about quality yet 90% of us still cop anyway.
I feel like this. I know I'm not getting a perfect retro to the og, but I couldn't get the OG's or the better retros when they drop so I will get these and be happy. No matter what they will still look good on feet....

was planning on copping these, even though my '04s are still extremely clean . Saw pictures, easy pass now. Good luck to any fam' tryna scoop these up.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

was planning on copping these, even though my '04s are still extremely clean . Saw pictures, easy pass now. Good luck to any fam' tryna scoop these up.

Your going to pass on these because of one bad pic?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Your going to pass on these because of one bad pic?

That, and I'm content with my pair. No sense buying these if I won't be happy with them
eyes.gif
  not interested in the resell either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom