AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite XII by far, but these things look TERRIBLE, not copping. My OGs and 2004s will hold me over.

A word of advice, take your $160+ and get some OGs or 2004s...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Whats up with the whole hand tag on every shoe?

a new gimmick dudes are falling for. Like how dudes were paying $25 for the tag for the X's .

Fear the quality and I hate the fact that the white sole yellows with time no matter how much you take care of them

Not trying to drum up hype, BUT if you can set up some hook ups and reserve you a pair. Do so before April. These will cause Eastbay and maybe even Nike.com to crash. Look at the both 10s, Concords and the Cements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gentry say that Retros would be harder to get in this day and era?

These shoes are getting tougher to get so be on your communication skills up to par
laugh.gif

The more I see and hear the more resolute I become that passing is the best decision for me.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

French...in what ways did you feel the WCIV's that released were great?  Cosmetically or quality and materials-wise?

I ask, because you are one of the few here who's opinion I respect...
nerd.gif

Thanks, I appreciate that. 
To be honest, the leather was really nice, stiffer, and durable than what they used back in 06-07.   They actually added some ankle padding, and last but not least, that dyed midsole was a pleasant surprise. 

The only thing that was missing from these, was the "Nike Air" appearance. 
smile.gif

These have me excited for the Military 4's in June.  

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Not trying to drum up hype, BUT if you can set up some hook ups and reserve you a pair. Do so before April. These will cause Eastbay and maybe even Nike.com to crash. Look at the both 10s, Concords and the Cements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Gentry say that Retros would be harder to get in this day and era?

These shoes are getting tougher to get so be on your communication skills up to par
laugh.gif

You are so right.It's crazy though because people gonna try and get these hours after they release thinking they will be in stock and they will be disappointed.Get there EARLY because they'll be sold out, just like the Cement 4's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

BART SCOTT CANT WAIT
Anyone notice how weak the stitching looks on the 2012s ? It doesnt look deep and define like it does on the OGs and the early retros.  Maybe its just me
tired.gif
damn them joints look terrible.
laugh.gif

jordan-xii-playoffs-kinstor-3.jpg

look at da plush leather on da heel of da 2003 in comparison.
I guess he didn't realize that both pics are the 2012 models, 
laugh.gif
. Some pics do them justice, some pics dont, i guess.

I hope these don't get hyped up. Some of y'all kill me on here nitpicking about stitching and yellowing and whatnot. It's really irritating. You don't like it, don't buy the damn shoe.

Originally Posted by beh235

I hope these don't get hyped up. Some of y'all kill me on here nitpicking about stitching and yellowing and whatnot. It's really irritating. You don't like it, don't buy the damn shoe.
could not agree more, these are shoes that i've wanted for a long time now and money wasn't right back in '04 so I'm goin in. Just glad JB decided to use some sort of leather rather than that nubuck/suede !##.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif

You are so right.It's crazy though because people gonna try and get these hours after they release thinking they will be in stock and they will be disappointed.Get there EARLY because they'll be sold out, just like the Cement 4's.

crazy how less then 2 and a half years ago the white/red xii's were retroed and in stores for the first time in over 12 years and they sat and even went on sale in some places.  og colorway and alland they sat on shelves while these are being retroed for the 2nd time in 8 years and will sell out quickly more then likely.

Probably on the same level as WC IV's in terms of hype.. 
must copp for me, missed out in 7th grade
eyes.gif

Pre-ordering 1 and going to the store for my 2nd pair a few hours early in the morning (F NDC). I still have a pair of 2004's i'll post when it gets a lil closer to release. I'll also be wearing these to release. I'll be able to do that for a couple releases this year: grapes, fire red iv's, military's, bred xi's. Wearing the old to cop the new

Originally Posted by calikush

The shape is horrible from pics I've seen. I'd like to see more pics.

dont judge on just pics. wait until u see them in person, then make your decision

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just because people are pointing out the obvious, that makes them cry babies?  
Have you ever owned any retros before 2008???.... 

I own plenty of retros before 08 just saying you all can point all u wantbut you will buy so why even speak on it just sayin

Once again, are you so sure of that?
yes im sure you are gonna buy them so am I no need to complain about it 

laugh.gif

all you did was drum up hype..these will sell out first day for sure, but lets be real. 12s were never hot like that. Wont be as bad as the 4s imo.

I own plenty of retros before 08 just saying you all can point all u wantbut you will buy so why even speak on it just sayin

Once again, are you so sure of that?

#1.  I can assure you I will NOT be buying them.
#2.  No one is "complaining", but I can see how voicing legitimate concerns about quality and not just going with the flow and accepting the trash they've been shoving down our throats without question can be seen as "complaining."

It's kinda like people that demand fresh potable water in the Third World.  I'm sure there are sheep and spindlers that feel they are "complaining" as well.

But, by all means, enjoy your pair.  I would never try to convince someone not to buy a pair of shoes they like or make them feel bad for it.  To each his own.

No one is complaining, if they end up looking like the mental kicks pictures, I'm passing. 
If they look like marqueesole's pics, then it's a for sure. 

If we make observations or have any opinions, we are looked at as complainers or "haters".  Times have really changed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom