AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked, and its true.

v7s5zc.png

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

FSR on NDC

you sir, are the FREAKING MAN.. thanks, was able to grab my real size so gonna pay that forward to other NTers if they need a 10 if they miss out on this

Lol missed out on my size 11s, just a few minutes after my last post NDC restocks...FML not meant to be at all...Let it burn...

Thanks a lot guys, I managed to snag a pair!

There are lots of other things restocked, mainly lebrons and the XI lows.

If the site is saying down for maintenance, just hit refresh a few times. It will work!

They was quick with the conformation email to went from order screen straight to email and already had conformation

Originally Posted by dainfamusgc

got a sz 12 on the restock saw kicksdeals tweet

this is the first time i checked NT first and a fellow NTer had the news on the restock before kicksdeal.. had i waited for that i wouldn't have gotten mine i don't think.. however, the confirmation on NDC now says submitted, where i dont' remember them saying that before. i think it used to just say 'processing' . am i wrong?

IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
Due to a recent NikeStore.com system upgrade, shipping for all new orders will be delayed by up to three business days. Qualifying orders will ship free. NIKEiD orders are not affected by the delay and do not qualify for free shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Questions? Please contact us.

wonder what that is all about

I checked the site earlier but it was done for system update still. Man, bad timing, all good though congrats to those that copped

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Due to a recent NikeStore.com system upgrade, shipping for all new orders will be delayed by up to three business days. Qualifying orders will ship free. NIKEiD orders are not affected by the delay and do not qualify for free shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

I think someone else posted this is the reason this weekend's releases are not on NDC

They was quick with the conformation email to went from order screen straight to email and already had conformation
u got a confirmation email already? i sure hope they don't cancel my order cuz i haven't received it yet

nimhet wrote:

natisfynest wrote:
Due to a recent NikeStore.com system upgrade, shipping for all new orders will be delayed by up to three business days. Qualifying orders will ship free. NIKEiD orders are not affected by the delay and do not qualify for free shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

I think someone else posted this is the reason this weekend's releases are not on NDC
I wonder if its gonna always delay shipments or if it is just this time around
Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

u got a confirmation email already? i sure hope they don't cancel my order cuz i haven't received it yet

Yup soon as I clicked submit order I printed that page and went to my email and bam it was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom