AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't pay using Paypal, but on FNL.com it says my order is still being processed. I don't think I've ever lucked up and was able to order online cuz the site always crashes or the shoe sells out, but doesn't it normally take like 3-5 days to process? Or is it normally quicker?

congrats to those who copped on the restockhow fast did these go i was in class when this happened?

Yup, my order still says processing. I also called them today and the customer service rep said it takes 4-10 business day for shipping. What kind of operation are they running over there that processing and shipping an order takes THAT long? I'm pretty sure everyone that ordered will get their pairs. These weren't scattered sizes but a FSR that lasted over an hour after being announced. I guess we're (myself included) all a little impatient. I love the ease of shopping online but the wait, and the possibility of your order being cancel is always in the back of our minds.

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Yup, my order still says processing. I also called them today and the customer service rep said it takes 4-10 business day for shipping. What kind of operation are they running over there that processing and shipping an order takes THAT long? I'm pretty sure everyone that ordered will get their pairs. These weren't scattered sizes but a FSR that lasted over an hour after being announced. I guess we're (myself included) all a little impatient. I love the ease of shopping online but the wait, and the possibility of your order being cancel is always in the back of our minds.

You must not be too familiar with FNL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

You must not be too familiar with FNL
laugh.gif
Okay, please school a NOOB on how Finishline handles orders? The last time I ordered from them was back in Apr 07 for the AJ 1 Old Love/New Love pack. I usually go with Nikestore.com because of the free shipping.

I ordered two pairs and my FNL status says "Complete" with tracking info. Says they're going to be delivered tomorrow. Try again if you guys haven't recently as mine said "processing" as little as an hour ago.

Originally Posted by VZO26

I ordered two pairs and my FNL status says "Complete" with tracking info. Says they're going to be delivered tomorrow. Try again if you guys haven't recently as mine said "processing" as little as an hour ago.

Mine still processing but I definitely feel better after hearing yours will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully mine will follow suite soon

Originally Posted by VZO26

Just checked my order status and it's complete. Order will be delivered on Monday.

mrfantastic21 wrote:
Just checked my order status and it's complete. Order will be delivered on Monday.

Just checked on saw the same thing. I assume you must live on the West coast. Was hoping they would be here by Friday but happy nonetheless

Woke up, checked my phone. Saw the confirmation email, should be here tomorrow.

All good.

happy i got mine on the orig release date or id be salty lmao mine still ds too dont know when imma break em out

Received my shipping confirmation and the shoes should be arriving by the end of the day today.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom