AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my confirmation too. This is the first time I've purchased from FNL since the Ray Allen debacle. Maybe they're back on my good side again
laugh.gif

Glad to see everyone wake up to good news. I also check my phone this am and saw my order had been shipped and should be here by the end of the day tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Squatch

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

size 8 13.5 16 17 & 18 are up if any body needs that size
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694001
U da man! I was able to get the order thru just hope they don't cancel on me.

no doubt i been lurking on here for a minute finally made a account and i been helped out on here ever since just thought i would try and do the same

Quick question is the leather in this particular colorway, shiny? like the black cement 3s. i ask becuase i saw a pair on ebay and it look like someone put a glob of vaseline all over the black leather. any pics of general release pairs would help. or if someone could tell me the leather isnt shiny

Damn just tried mine on and these things are huge. My heel is slipping all over the place. I could've gone down another half-size, but I guess I'll just double up on socks.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Damn just tried mine on and these things are huge. My heel is slipping all over the place. I could've gone down another half-size, but I guess I'll just double up on socks.
Did you order tts?

Just received mine yesterday. Now I have doubles and a pair of 2004's.

Hopefully I'll trade it for the Obsidians.

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Did you order tts?
I'm usually somewhere between a 12 and 12.5, so I just went with a 12.  Definitely should've gotten an 11.5, and probably could've fit an 11 if it came down to it.  

they cancelled my order so heated right now and I placed it right away before pretty much everyone 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

manager tries to tell me it's because I had a big order (2 pair) and it takes a day to go through a verification process with AMEX; so I said you are putting this on AMEX and taking no accountability? Then he back pedals and I said so I guess if I used my Visa or Mastercard I would have my shoes?  dude just basically stutters the whole time and tells me it's because they oversell but then he tries to tell me it's real time which it clearly isn't.

F Finishline that was the end of the line for me; they cancelled IV's and X's on me already this year 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

NBA Feet pics of these in the Playoffs?
Would look fire on some Heat players

it's a black and white shoe so basically can match any uniform.  Surprised Dejuan Blair didn't bust them out since he seems to like to rock J's.

My pair from FNL came in this morning. Are these supposed to come with a hang-tag? Cuz I'm not seeing one.....

Originally Posted by StillIn729

they cancelled my order so heated right now and I placed it right away before pretty much everyone 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

manager tries to tell me it's because I had a big order (2 pair) and it takes a day to go through a verification process with AMEX; so I said you are putting this on AMEX and taking no accountability? Then he back pedals and I said so I guess if I used my Visa or Mastercard I would have my shoes?  dude just basically stutters the whole time and tells me it's because they oversell but then he tries to tell me it's real time which it clearly isn't.

F Finishline that was the end of the line for me; they cancelled IV's and X's on me already this year 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Did you get an email that told you they were cancelled or did you just call and check status?

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

My pair from FNL came in this morning. Are these supposed to come with a hang-tag? Cuz I'm not seeing one.....

Nevermind, it was inside the shoe. Congrats to everyone that got their pair(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom