AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Most likely I wont be buying these dirt magnets,rather have the taxi's
ohwell.gif

Wait, don't white shoes attract dirt easier? Lol.

Well, there is a lot of white on this shoe, and the white panels are fairly tought to clean due to the texture.

Definitely go at least half a size down on these. I usually wear a 12, and got an 11.5 for the 4s that came out this year. Tried on a size 11 with these and they fit pretty well.

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Most likely I wont be buying these dirt magnets,rather have the taxi's
ohwell.gif

Wait, don't white shoes attract dirt easier? Lol.

Well, there is a lot of white on this shoe, and the white panels are fairly tought to clean due to the texture.

Not really, try Mr. Clean magic eraser. I should be getting my pair this Saturday.

Yea, so my local spot only got one in my size in their shipment as usual...things are gonna get interesting yet again...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Yea, so my local spot only got one in my size in their shipment as usual...things are gonna get interesting yet again...

I told you guys these were limited... Do I gotta speaka chinese for you all??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

!%@% you dont know +*$% but watches fam.... i wouldnt be surprised if you were gbts

Yea your right.. that's why I wear a Yacht master.. Biggest mistake of my life.. never buy a Rolex again! 
wink.gif

So what most are saying is go half a size down and these are running big like the 3's,4's,5's, 7's, 10's. So what ever size you got in those shoes that is the size you should get in these shoes or are you saying get a half size down from these witch would mean go one full size down I'm really confused from the mixed replies on sizing but one thing is for certain that they seem to be in the same sizing area of the shoes I have listed above just not positive to go down a half size lower then the size I already have in the other shoes but it gives a starting point I guess???

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

So what most are saying is go half a size down and these are running big like the 3's,4's,5's, 7's, 10's. So what ever size you got in those shoes that is the size you should get in these shoes or are you saying get a half size down from these witch would mean go one full size down I'm really confused from the mixed replies on sizing but one thing is for certain that they seem to be in the same sizing area of the shoes I have listed above just not positive to go down a half size lower then the size I already have in the other shoes but it gives a starting point I guess???

no get your true size.......
oh & 亞洲一無所知
pimp.gif

oh & 亞洲一無所知
pimp.gif

your right. that's why I gotta wear ASIAKNOWS!
wink.gif

I hope your as feisty in person as you are online... I like it!
tongue.gif

Trolling hard. People like you are the reason why hype happens.

You know what, I won't even give you the pleasure of putting the spotlight on you. Mods can take care of it accordingly.

Cmon...be better than that. Just ignore the guy, indulging in this is going to get the thread locked.

Anyways, for those who are wondering about sizing...I think the consensus is to just get the size you've been getting on all recent retros. 10 in cement IV's then get a 10 in these. 10 in the 3's, then get a 10 in these.

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

oh &

亞洲一無所知
pimp.gif

your right. that's why I gotta wear ASIAKNOWS!
wink.gif

I hope your as feisty in person as you are online... I like it!
tongue.gif

chinese-boy-beaten-up-by-group-in-chicago.gif

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Cmon...be better than that. Just ignore the guy, indulging in this is going to get the thread locked.

Anyways, for those who are wondering about sizing...I think the consensus is to just get the size you've been getting on all recent retros. 10 in cement IV's then get a 10 in these. 10 in the 3's, then get a 10 in these.

Sorry, he's annoying. 
We'll have a new official thread next week anyway. (i hope) 

Well it seems like to me the bigger the shoes it fits more true to size I wear a size 8.5/9 and in some of those shoes a size 9 would have been huge in some of these shoes that's all I'm going to say so I'll just try for the 8.5.

Originally Posted by spizike231

oh my i think i hurt someones feelings
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....... straight krusty status

ColdCity, you startin up trouble?
laugh.gif

nah like i said fam is straight up krusty the clown status i would ignore him but i might miss out on some of that hilarious ignorance he's been spewing....can't miss out on that
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom