Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by ColdCity

oh my i think i hurt someones feelings
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
....... straight krusty status

ColdCity, you startin up trouble?
laugh.gif

nah like i said fam is straight up krusty the clown status i would ignore him but i might miss out on some of that hilarious ignorance he's been spewing....can't miss out on that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
leave him alone man he's a fool. Straight comedy that he thinks he's funny or a successful troll, but not worth the time and drama.

Can't wait for next Friday night, shouldn't have to camp out but definitely gotta get there at midnight. People are straight "beasting" for anything Jordan here in Tampa, FL.

Wow crazy that people are still racist like that.

He needs to get hit with the ban hammer ASAP

Good find FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Good find FrenchBlue23

Why? Cuz I said these playoff 12s are limited?. Im just telling the truth. As for my Blog. Its my Blog and I have freedom of speech just like everyone else. I didn't say anything ignorant on Niketalk. So relax bro

didn't go through this whole thread, but is ndc's limit on these 1 or 2?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

For all those wondering...
GO A HALF SIZE DOWN!
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, I wouldn't go a size down on these.  They are true to size. 
I've never once had to go a size down or up in all my years. 
I said half size down, not full size.
They fit good TTS, but just a little big.
If you want a more snug feeling, go a half size down.

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Good find FrenchBlue23

Why? Cuz I said these playoff 12s are limited?. Im just telling the truth. As for my Blog. Its my Blog and I have freedom of speech just like everyone else. I didn't say anything ignorant on Niketalk. So relax bro

First off *reported* second don't "bro" me and no not because you said they are limited, and your right you have freedom of speech but who wants a racist trolling their site???
Since you want to promote your blog on here (in your sig) and it clearly leads to racist content then you need to go ASAP. I for one don't want a racist trolling the site and I'm

sure there are others that feel the same. 

For all those wondering...
GO A HALF SIZE DOWN!
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, I wouldn't go a size down on these.  They are true to size. 
I've never once had to go a size down or up in all my years. 
I said half size down, not full size.
They fit good TTS, but just a little big.
If you want a more snug feeling, go a half size down.
what if you have wide feet?

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

First of all, do your homework, we all know damn well these are not limited.  There's a BIG difference between a shoe being hyped/popular and being limited.  If you knew what you were talking about, you would know the difference. 
Second, you make your blog public by advertising it on your signature on NT, for NT'ers to read, so don't come in and say otherwise. 

Lastly, you are ignorant, based on the fact that you are giving false information regarding this release.  So why don't you just step aside, and stop trying to turn your opinions into falsified facts. 

ANYWAY, new pics.... 

playoff-xii-full-family.jpg

playoff-xii-full-family-7.jpg

playoff-xii-full-family-6.jpg

air-jordan-xii-playoffs-itsb-2.jpg

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Force fields will definitely be in the toe boxes of these, espically with all this thin leather talk

Mate, is there anywhere onlinE I can buy forcefields ? As I've worked mine taxi xII lows about 4-5 times lightly and try creased so badly !

I got my pair yesterday but I had to get a size 11.5 instead of my usual 11 since my connect only got one size each. I would post pics but I dont know how to resize my pics if anyone can help me out with that

Originally Posted by Vuey

Force fields will definitely be in the toe boxes of these, espically with all this thin leather talk

Mate, is there anywhere onlinE I can buy forcefields ? As I've worked mine taxi xII lows about 4-5 times lightly and try creased so badly !

I don't think they sell them online, unless you try ebay.   Before you do, I highly recommend you take a look at these first though http://www.sneakershields.com/ 
IMO, they work 10000x than forcefields, but every foot is different as far as comfort.  Some say they are uncomfortable but for me, it depends on the shoe style.   

The good thing about these is that you only have to buy 1, and you can take them in and out of any shoe at any time.  

On Forcefields, the sticky adhesive wears out eventually. 

Originally Posted by Vuey

I don't think they sell them online, unless you try ebay.   Before you do, I highly recommend you take a look at these first though http://www.sneakershields.com/ 
IMO, they work 10000x than forcefields, but every foot is different as far as comfort.  Some say they are uncomfortable but for me, it depends on the shoe style.   

The good thing about these is that you only have to buy 1, and you can take them in and out of any shoe at any time.  

On Forcefields, the sticky adhesive wears out eventually. 
You can buy the forcefields on finishline.com but i have to agree the sneaker shields are better

Almost paid eBay prices on these last year...glad my patience has paid off. It's gonna be a hot summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom