AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, I wouldn't go a size down on these.  They are true to size. 
I've never once had to go a size down or up in all my years. 
I said half size down, not full size.
They fit good TTS, but just a little big.
If you want a more snug feeling, go a half size down.
what if you have wide feet?
nerd.gif
i have wide feet and going a half size down might be too risky, gonna stick with my true size

Originally Posted by jretro23

nerd.gif
i have wide feet and going a half size down might be too risky, gonna stick with my true size

Yuppp. Listened to that noise last time now when i wear my 10.5 wc ivs my feet kill.. shoulda got the 11

Yea this release is going to be as bad as the cement 4's went to the mall today and had at least 5 people ask me if I was getting these

I kept saying no trying to bring down the hype
laugh.gif

In some pics they look great and in some pics they look like sh*t.. I was looking forward to these when we first got news too.

Pass

Wore my 04s to the mall the other day and necks broke like crazy. at least 5 people asked where i copped and they didnt even kno i had on the retros. the thirst is real. glad i preordered...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yea this release is going to be as bad as the cement 4's went to the mall today and had at least 5 people ask me if I was getting these

laugh.gif

My man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Why doesn't everyone do this ? ( by their actual size) so we can save 300 post from everyone asking how these fit ?!?!

Originally Posted by Vuey

nerd.gif

Why doesn't everyone do this ? ( by their actual size) so we can save 300 post from everyone asking how these fit ?!?!

Exactly. I've always worn the same size in every pair I've ever owned.

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by Vuey

nerd.gif

Exactly. I've always worn the same size in every pair I've ever owned.

agreed. some shoes just take longer to break in than others. TTS keeps the toebox creasing to a minimum.

laugh.gif

THIS^^^
If you don't mind me asking... was it King of Prussia?

I didn't think the release for the cement 4s were that bad. I waited in line for like an hour and got a pair. They weren't my size but I hopped on craigslist and found someone that wanted to swap that same day so it worked out perfect. I'm hoping i can get these online but if not then the house of hoops around here said they open at 5am and they should have plenty of pairs. so if i dont get a pair online i will def go to the hoh and prolly get myself two pairs

As the release draws closer....the thirst grows.

JB/Nike needs to just make enough sneakers for everybody.  At the very lease, up their production.  It's getting crazy out here.

Originally Posted by mushka81

laugh.gif

THIS^^^
If you don't mind me asking... was it King of Prussia?
yup

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I didn't think the release for the cement 4s were that bad. I waited in line for like an hour and got a pair. They weren't my size but I hopped on craigslist and found someone that wanted to swap that same day so it worked out perfect. I'm hoping i can get these online but if not then the house of hoops around here said they open at 5am and they should have plenty of pairs. so if i dont get a pair online i will def go to the hoh and prolly get myself two pairs

I mean you couldn't get your own size and had to go through extra work.

Why even post this story
laugh.gif

Everything's a go for me on these! Going with the ol copp online method and if I fail, hit the streets in the am. So far online has been good to me this year *knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

What are the chances of coppin online via iPhone service provided by Verizon?
How is your carrier (or what phone you have, for that matter) relevant? lol

I can give you the exact odds right now: 50/50. Either you will get them (50%) or you won't (50%).

Cherries > French blues > Playoffs > Obsidians > flu game/ bred > Taxi

Yup I said it!!! I'll take cherries over any other cw.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

I can give you the exact odds right now: 50/50. Either you will get them (50%) or you won't (50%).

Plenty relevance. Different carriers provide better or worse connection and speed. That's why I was providing all factors so whomever chimed in can provide best answer. I'm pretty sure copping via iPhone has more chance then copping on my old Htc eris.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Plenty relevance. Different carriers provide better or worse connection and speed. That's why I was providing all factors so whomever chimed in can provide best answer. I'm pretty sure copping via iPhone has more chance then copping on my old Htc eris.

He's just being a prick. I'd say your odds of getting it on an iPhone in general is lowered from a computer.. unless you're on wi-fi, your wi-fi is as strong as the Hulk and you have a 4S. Then you stand an even chance.

Verizon is one of the fastest carriers for iPhone, but when a website crashes it won't come up any faster for you. I would suggest connecting to wi-fi and trying to connect your phone that way. That would be exponentially faster than on network.. also it depends on if you have a 4 or 4S.. because the 4S would experience a lot less lag when going through the web pages while they're still loading. If you're going this route.. good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom