AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait......to think I wont even wear the Retro pair in my closet because its my only one (im paranoid like that, cant wear a shoe unless I have a double)

Originally Posted by az5950

Although I did want a 3rd pair of these and a 2nd pair of the obsidians I didnt want everyone else to have a pair either...smh @ Nike  
tired.gif

Is this kid serious?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

OMG! Look what I just found on SneakerNews!!

air-jordan-xii-playoffs-hangtag-6.jpg

New hangtags to be placed on all 12's this year.

Enjoy!

air-jordan-xii-playoffs-hangtag-4.jpg

air-jordan-xii-playoffs-hangtag-3.jpg

Nice to see we get hangtags since we don't get retro cards anymore.
Is it just me, or did the samples look better? Maybe it's just the pics but these like like CPD leather.

^ You should bro.

I mean I wear my kicks with or without having a double.

But that's just me.

I hear you, I dont have doubles of everything I own....but because of incidents that have happened on more then one occasion
roll.gif
roll.gif
its just my preference. Im more comfortable knowing that if something does go wrong I have an extra pair to fall back on

Sorry fellas to ask again.

When are they releasing the taxi's? We don't have the Jordan brand release calendar any more.

And lastly, any sites for presell. If you guys don't want to share I understand but maybe a pm would be cool. Thanks

^ It was rumored to come out later this year.

No one has any new info but it probably pop within the next few months.

^ It was rumored to come out later this year.

No one has any new info but it probably pop within the next few months.

Thanks for the response.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by dkeso611

The leather on these are too sexy! Got Dang!!

You should see the OG`s..........or at least the first playoff retro`s.

These do look at bit fake to me

Same leather they've been using lately.. Fakeness. Yall got the Black Cement 3's?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

BART SCOTT CANT WAIT
Anyone notice how weak the stitching looks on the 2012s ? It doesnt look deep and define like it does on the OGs and the early retros.  Maybe its just me
tired.gif

those look so fake in thise pics. toe looks cut off. thet look like blocks at the back. there are no ribs on the sides. looks like leather that fakes have. im pretty sure they won't look this bad come release though

Although I did want a 3rd pair of these and a 2nd pair of the obsidians I didnt want everyone else to have a pair either...smh @ Nike  
tired.gif

Sorry but this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  
Your logic is hypebeast like. 

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

those look so fake in thise pics. toe looks cut off. thet look like blocks at the back. there are no ribs on the sides. looks like leather that fakes have. im pretty sure they won't look this bad come release though

The back is where it looks the most off.  Hopefully it doesn't look that square when they drop.  Almost looks like a Tetris piece.

Maybe it's just the camera angle though as it's not a direct shot from the side.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tired.gif

Sorry but this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  
Your logic is hypebeast like. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by ColdCity

air-jordan-12-playoffs_043.jpg

BART SCOTT CANT WAIT
OMG, if they look like this, pass. JB what have you done.
mad.gif

yea these look like s@#@..  hope its just the pic because i need these since my last pair was beat to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom