AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by mister704

Got my shipping info from FML. Have to admit FNLs way they do online release it good. Being a software engineer...glad to see someone finally developed a system where it doesn't crash because it regulates the amount of traffic. All I did was pull up FNL website and waited for the ticker to count down while watching it on the windows 7 split screen and searching other sites. And after about 5 count downs...site opened and was able to order with ease.

FNL has my support for shoes. My first online order went much smoother than expected seeing that I almost destroyed my basement and LCD tv when I fell asleep at 11:50 est and woke up at 12:33am. Was so mad my wife had to calm me down. Could not believe I fell asleep 10 min before the release.
Typically, your would get through and order and go to sleep happy...laughing at all the people camping and scrambling...then on Tuesday they would tell you your order was cancelled...no reason, no gift card, no future discount.  

THIS! This is exactly what happened to me on the Concord release. I am proud to say that I have been "Finishline-Free" ever since
happy.gif
I make sure to exhaust ALL my options before I even think of shopping at FNL and even if they were the last resort with a FSR, I still wouldn't cop. It's THAT serious son!
laugh.gif

They were an afterthought for me too...but when NDC tweeted they were restting their servers and everyone would have to start over again, I figured, why not...

So does anyone think these are just true to size? I tried on a half size down and my inside heel was a little snug.

I got served man... Finishline cancelled my order for 2 pairs, said inventory was out. Placed that order at 2am after all the NDC bullsht

Originally Posted by AIRRON

So does anyone think these are just true to size? I tried on a half size down and my inside heel was a little snug.

It all depends...everyone has different feet...TTS for me though...

SMH - I forgot to give the clerk my VIP# during check out....! SMH Can I still go back and get that registered or am I SOL?

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by mister704

Got my shipping info from FML. Have to admit FNLs way they do online release it good. Being a software engineer...glad to see someone finally developed a system where it doesn't crash because it regulates the amount of traffic. All I did was pull up FNL website and waited for the ticker to count down while watching it on the windows 7 split screen and searching other sites. And after about 5 count downs...site opened and was able to order with ease.

FNL has my support for shoes. My first online order went much smoother than expected seeing that I almost destroyed my basement and LCD tv when I fell asleep at 11:50 est and woke up at 12:33am. Was so mad my wife had to calm me down. Could not believe I fell asleep 10 min before the release.
This release was the exception, not the norm for FNL...so don't get TOO confident in the future with them.

Typically, you would get through and order and go to sleep happy...laughing at all the people camping and scrambling...then on Tuesday they would tell you your order was cancelled...no reason, no gift card, no future discount.  

This time around it appears they had their stuff together...coupled with NDC falling apart (they used to be the steady lock) and Eastbay continuing their ways...Hope FNL keeps this going.

lmao at you destroying your basement over a pair of shoes though...

yeah i try to deal with finish line twice before first time for the chicago 10's and the second time the black cement 3's both times they failed me luckily the mall came thru   on both them drops they played me they took money out of my account and everything had to wait  10 days for them to put my money back but for this drop fnl  was my last and only option  so i said what the heck ill try again with fnl  why not it wont hurt but even tho i got my order thru i still went to the mall in the morning because of my past experiences with fnl but i struck out at the mall even tho i was 12th inline my foot locker only had 10 pairs smh ..  anyways fnl came thru for me this time i was shocked! but yeah fnl is never my first option but i do appreciate them coming thru this time [h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

I got served man... Finishline cancelled my order for 2 pairs, said inventory was out. Placed that order at 2am after all the NDC bullsht
lol...its because you placed your order two hours after they release.

Think about it like this.

What if you rolled up to a store two hours after they opened.

Man...sorry about that bro. Mine was placed about 12:45 or so. Was still showing pretty much all sizes in still available. But I just found me a connect so hopefully I wont even have to deal with this anymore. Should be smooth from here on out. Having shoe connections is everything. Trying to build my database right now. I have 2 on deck. Trying to get to 5 just so I know I am good.

man that's foul ...  but i also placed my order long after midnight after i struck out at all my other spots so i don't know how they go about picking who's order goes thru but yeah my order is shipping so i guess they just pick random orders or something to determine who is gonna get there order full filled  that's crazy

Originally Posted by lockdown36

lol...its because you placed your order two hours after they release.

Think about it like this.

What if you rolled up to a store two hours after they opened.
I placed mine at 1:13 and still got it 

David from ENDclothing told me to tell you guys waiting on your order confirmation....

"I know there are a lot of guys from NikeTalk that order off us and a few of them have emailed about their orders not being packed up yet, despite ordering before other people. Anyone who has ordered with us will be receiving their dispatch confirmation in the next 24hours if you could pass the message on to any of your friends that are still waiting."

so basically if you ordered from end & havent gotten any tracking info it will come within the next 24hrs

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THEIR SHIPPING INFO FROM EASTBAY YET? I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MINE. HOLLA...

CED B.

YES! Just called NDC and they had a 9.5 left!!!

awesome. now u should help out an nter with one of those u have for sale in ur sig for like twice retail... im guessin thats not happenin tho right?

Id say if you havent gotten shipping confirmation yet give a call in because its possible they are being held up with payment verification.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

got my tracking from end they should be here friday
smile.gif
pimp.gif
me too.  i also sent them an email with the free shipping code and got them to refund the $15.  total was $155 and will be here on friday.  i love europe retailers.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

awesome. now u should help out an nter with one of those u have for sale in ur sig for like twice retail... im guessin thats not happenin tho right?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I tried my pair on this morning and all I can say is that these are super light on the feet. 

Comfort on these is NONEXISTANT. Jordans these days are the equivalent of heels for men. More reason for me being more into air maxes and lebrons these days.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by caleb4god

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 Somebody ban this fool.
30t6p3b.gif
Dirty where you at ?

I havent got a shipping email from eastbay yet but I just called and they told me it would be shipping today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom