AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by lockdown36

YES! Just called NDC and they had a 9.5 left!!!

awesome. now u should help out an nter with one of those u have for sale in ur sig for like twice retail... im guessin thats not happenin tho right?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 Somebody ban this fool.
30t6p3b.gif
Dirty where you at ?

awesome. now u should help out an nter with one of those u have for sale in ur sig for like twice retail... im guessin thats not happenin tho right?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 Somebody ban this fool.
30t6p3b.gif
Dirty where you at ?

I'm on a couple of euro sites just purusing and see a few sizes out there...size 12 on a UK site...185 shipped... 

This is sad
30t6p3b.gif

I would like to say wait it out but ugh! The heat train has started to rolling. Don't expect relief til oct. Wait! Those all Black foams drop. Haha

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Originally Posted by mushka81

Patiently waiting for a shipping confirmation from NDC...

Wen they usualy send tracking after the release?

Usually today. 2 days after RD. So hopefully we hear from them today sometime

So i was thinking... why would finishline restock EVERY retro this year a few days after each release, but cancel peoples orders... if anything canceled orders should get first pick or not cancelled at all. just fill them on monday or tuesday. OR dont cancel the order till after the "restock" guess its just too sensible
30t6p3b.gif
good luck this week cause you know FNL wil restock these.

After NDC crashing, every store in the mall holding all the pairs in my size  Finishline crashing multiple times and giving me a blank Thank You for ordering page and having a processing* next to my order, I got shipment confirmation today.

laugh.gif
@ that gif ... lil dude's pants are damn near off.. hes rocking steel x's if im not mistaken & harlem shakin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

So i was thinking... why would finishline restock EVERY retro this year a few days after each release, but cancel peoples orders... if anything canceled orders should get first pick or not cancelled at all. just fill them on monday or tuesday. OR dont cancel the order till after the "restock" guess its just too sensible
30t6p3b.gif
good luck this week cause you know FNL wil restock these.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Snipes ain't working for me at all. Google translate is failing and they keep changing my address to Germany. Good luck to whoever get them from there.

dont you hate when family hits you up the monday after the release trying to get a new release for retail
laugh.gif
& the reactions when you tell them the current resale prices are always
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& im always
roll.gif
because i always give family heads up & they always ALWAYS sleep
laugh.gif

dont you hate when family hits you up the monday after the release trying to get a new release for retail
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& im always
roll.gif
laugh.gif

haha, some of my boys who are out of the game will every so often want to do a random pick up of classics do the same.  They have no idea how it is tryna copp these days.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& im always
roll.gif
laugh.gif

for real man, all my homies sleep heavily on releases since we all are in our late college years busy with partying and paying for other bs. They always hit me up trying to find for retail after the release. 

laugh.gif
@ that gif ... lil dude's pants are damn near off.. hes rocking steel x's if im not mistaken & harlem shakin
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes sir, literally woke up and checked my email and saw i got the shipping confirmation and
eek.gif
followed by that exact harlem shake.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by MJ713

What site you on glove72? Offspring has a fsr but it's like 220 shipped
I PMed you...

YO GLOVE PM ME ASAP PLZ IM TRYING TO HELP SOME FAM OUT.......
The pair I was looking at are gone now man...A dude PMed me and he snatched them up.  There was only 1 pair...size 12...

Damn, thought I was just sticking with two pairs on this release, but it appears another online order I made as insurance the other night went through. Just awaiting shipment confirmation. Size 11.5, you know what to do. NT fam can benefit from my good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom