AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after nike cancelled my order I chose to just shop around for a pair. luckily a friend of mine that works in a mall here in Atlanta visited champs and they simply had a pair of my size still in stock. He was told that was the last shoe and considering the demand I don't doubt it. this was just yesterday... While I think it was dumb luck I would still encourage those of you who want a pair to take the product # in the thread title and visit your local footlocker, champs, etc. Even if they don't have them on hand consider this,

I visited a store here at Northlake mall last summer after the playoff XIII dropped and was able to locate and purchase a pair from NY in my size weeks after the release. Anyways I'm appreciative everything worked out and wish luck to guys still on the hunt. Let the hype die down and i'm sure reseller prices will be much more reasonable. (just look at the cement IVs or chicago Xs or even the dave whites
30t6p3b.gif
) peace and good luck everyone

nzln5u.jpg

2el5ohj.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

When people buy watches and they come in a small box,should we complain? Or glasses? Cologne too?
laugh.gif

Shoes are worn,not boxes...stop trying to find something to ocmplain about...people look like ral fools complaining over and over,but ibet they purchased a pair or 2 of these still
laugh.gif

It matters when you're storing and stacking boxes b

It's something worth complaining about.

laugh.gif
ok B
laugh.gif

From og boxes,to orange boxes,to jordan face boxes,to nsw boxes,etc. Etc. I have no problem stacking boxes regardless of what year,shoe,etc. Its for.....to each their own,I can care less about a box...most people who are in this community prob. Have shelves/racks set up for their shoes,so you def. Don't need to worry about a box if you have shelves/racks....I don't...I just know how to stack em so boxes don't get crushed

Speaking of boxes, is NSW still using those flimsyboxes they used on penny 1 retros last year? I think they switched back to the old style,but lunars/frees/etc. Are coming in flimsy orange boxes......compare those orange boxes to these new jordan boxes and you'll see a BIG difference

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ some little hypebeast jit, his dad & his little like 7 year old brother.

They went to my boys Footlocker this morning, they were #1-3.

They got 10,10.5,11.5...none of them even wore the sizes they copped.

They left the store, went downstairs trying to sell for $300 to people @ Champs & Finishline.

Kids here in Orlando these days are straight up jokes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You say straight joke. I say straight hustlers. Can't knock the hustle. Plus it's legit. Ppl cry about resellers, but a you have to put in work to amass a nice amount of J's especially in the climate of popularity now. If you couldn't obtain one pair don't be mad at the reseller be mad at yourself. Don't hate the game learn the game ie put in your homework cuz trust they did. They didn't get all these pairs by luck. I never have any ill feelings toward resellers cuz I always secure my pair. I rarely if never buy 2 pairs just one cool for me. So with all the resources not to mention NT is a hell of a crutch couldn't get one pair be mad at yourself. Not the reseller. Theres a market he/she just so happen to be capitalize off it. Supply & Demand.
That's how it is now. I don't like the idea of having to go through so much hassle to buy a pair of overpriced shoes, but if it means having to avoid resellers, so be it.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

So after nike cancelled my order I chose to just shop around for a pair. luckily a friend of mine that works in a mall here in Atlanta visited champs and they simply had a pair of my size still in stock. He was told that was the last shoe and considering the demand I don't doubt it. this was just yesterday... While I think it was dumb luck I would still encourage those of you who want a pair to take the product # in the thread title and visit your local footlocker, champs, etc. Even if they don't have them on hand consider this,

I visited a store here at Northlake mall last summer after the playoff XIII dropped and was able to locate and purchase a pair from NY in my size weeks after the release. Anyways I'm appreciative everything worked out and wish luck to guys still on the hunt. Let the hype die down and i'm sure reseller prices will be much more reasonable. (just look at the cement IVs or chicago Xs or even the dave whites
30t6p3b.gif
) peace and good luck everyone

nzln5u.jpg

2el5ohj.jpg

thats awesome!! good $@#%, dude. glad you got a pair.

i agree about the reseller prices. im seeing cement 4s everytwhere for like 190-200 and cement 10s for like 175 now.

laugh.gif
ok B
laugh.gif

From og boxes,to orange boxes,to jordan face boxes,to nsw boxes,etc. Etc. I have no problem stacking boxes regardless of what year,shoe,etc. Its for.....to each their own,I can care less about a box...most people who are in this community prob. Have shelves/racks set up for their shoes,so you def. Don't need to worry about a box if you have shelves/racks....I don't...I just know how to stack em so boxes don't get crushed

Speaking of boxes, is NSW still using those flimsyboxes they used on penny 1 retros last year? I think they switched back to the old style,but lunars/frees/etc. Are coming in flimsy orange boxes......compare those orange boxes to these new jordan boxes and you'll see a BIG difference

You stack with the strongest boxes on the bottom, but if all the boxes start to become crap, you can't stack as high. The orange and brown boxes are already bad enough.

Sort of hard to have shelves for 200-300 plus sneakers

Pleasee tell me where you're seeing cement 4s at those prices,my eyes are still seeing $240+ .....idk what happenedto Chi 10s,prices will go up again (same thing every release)...I assume 4s go for more since its a more popular model,and the 12s are more popular than both of those I think,imo....I don't see these dipping under 230 anyite soon..and prices will prob. Level out at $250-275 by summer/fall

Yeah. I know magic,I'm at 200-250..no shelves..just boxes upon boxes...I put my packs on the bottom,than lebrons, than the flimsy/newer boxes on top

Ase tell me where you're seeing cement 4s at those prices,my eyes are still seeing $240+ .....idk what happenedto Chi 10s,prices will go up again (same thing every release)...I assume 4s go for more since its a more popular model,and the 12s are more popular than both of those I think,imo....I don't see these dipping under 230 anyite soon..and prices will prob. Level out at $250-275 by summer/fall

craigslist, sole collector, facebook markets. im a 9.5 too.

i saw a pair of playoff '12 12s on SC this morning for about 220 i think it was..

You guys complained about the box and were worried about the bottom of the shoe getting dirty
laugh.gif
. Not sure if srs come on guys.

Pleasee tell me where you're seeing cement 4s at those prices,my eyes are still seeing $240+ .....idk what happenedto Chi 10s,prices will go up again (same thing every release)...I assume 4s go for more since its a more popular model,and the 12s are more popular than both of those I think,imo....I don't see these dipping under 230 anyite soon..and prices will prob. Level out at $250-275 by summer/fall

Yeah. I know magic,I'm at 200-250..no shelves..just boxes upon boxes...I put my packs on the bottom,than lebrons, than the flimsy/newer boxes on top
I have to get creative because mine are in numerical order (I...II..III...IV...etc)

Easiest row is the XIs becasue of how the retro boxes are reinforced...no complaints though, it's about the shoes.
Side note on the obsidians...they are fly but I'm passing...I'll get them for my 3 year old.  I already have the taxis, nubucks, and only copped the playoffs for the nostalgia of Mike killin the game and I wore these in tourneys in '04

Originally Posted by SolexSup

You guys complained about the box and were worried about the bottom of the shoe getting dirty
laugh.gif
. Not sure if srs come on guys.
I did a quick search with the guys username...he complained on initial release, complained Snipes wouldnt put his order through, complained when it was his credit card company the stopped the order, complained he didnt receive daily updates on his order, complained that the white soles would get dirty, complained he can't cancel his snipes order when FNL came through, now complaining about the box...oh and has posted at least 5 times asking what kinda trade value he can get...
eyes.gif

RE-STOCK going on RIGHT NOW at 34th street HOH (nyc)....mens and kids sizes...line was about 40+ deep...more than enough to go around

just my "opinion"

ALLEN IVERSON voice "It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about boxes. We're sitting here, and we're talking about boxes. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about boxes, not a shoe, not a shoe, but we're talking about boxes. Not the shoes that we go out there and try to get but we're talking about boxes man. How silly is that? I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about boxes. We're talking about boxes man. We're not talking about the shoes. We're talking about boxes. Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to,  it's strange to me too but we're talking about boxes man, we're not even talking about the shoes, which actually matters, we're talking about boxes."

Originally Posted by KixxRus

just my "opinion"

ALLEN IVERSON voice "It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about boxes. We're sitting here, and we're talking about boxes. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about boxes, not a shoe, not a shoe, but we're talking about boxes. Not the shoes that we go out there and try to get but we're talking about boxes man. How silly is that? I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about boxes. We're talking about boxes man. We're not talking about the shoes. We're talking about boxes. Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to,  it's strange to me too but we're talking about boxes man, we're not even talking about the shoes, which actually matters, we're talking about boxes."
well played

RE-STOCK going on RIGHT NOW at 34th street HOH (nyc)....mens and kids sizes...line was about 40+ deep...more than enough to go around

As usual on thursday
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom