Air Jordan 12 Retro Low "Playoff" $170 February 25th 2017

My wife's pair came in today. Perfect low cut for her. No complaints on quality. Actually willing to give compliments.

Ran some full court games in these...responsiveness is great you can definitely feel the forefoot zoom and the heel zoom...smooth transition while running/cutting...they feel a bit clunky due to their build but thats expected with these...fit wise i had to lace them a little tight to get a good lockdown feel...no breathability (thats known, no vents)...lastly i have a wider foot so there is some pinky toe rubbing but i guess thats normal as i break them in

Last edited by a moderator:
Broke down and bought a pair today... $134 out the door.

Eh, everywhere else was sold out of my size and I bit thebullet. Wore them out the store and am in love.
Comfortable as hell.
with a discount code? i want these but not for retail. trying to be like you and cop em on the low

luckily enough one of my friends is a manager at footlocker I got them for the low that way. Ima little bummed with quality control but what can I do when I pay so low. Notice some texture is rubbed out for some reason View media item 2354664

With that recent 30% all access pass, they could be had for $133. But I don't know if they were excluded or not.

Maybe who tried to use it on these can chime in.

These were considered a "launch product" so they weren't eligible for discount during the time the coupon was valid.

These were considered a "launch product" so they weren't eligible for discount during the time the coupon was valid.

30% Nike Coupon was valid until 02/27
"launch product" exclusion was only 48 hrs (so ended Sunday)

i got mine on Monday 02/27, and even used the $10 survey gc. $119 + some change out the door

Last edited:
With that recent 30% all access pass, they could be had for $133. But I don't know if they were excluded or not.

Maybe who tried to use it on these can chime in.

restriction was removed on Monday after 48 hrs of the launching....so I grabbed these with 30% off Monday night for like $119 + tax :nthat:

Really wanted to own these, so much so that I bought them at retail earlier today. Came home and just couldn't get used to how uncomfortable they felt. Returned them a couple hours later. This is my favorite color way too...I think I'm just too used to the comfort of ultraboost, new balance...etc. I'll live vicariously through you guys that own and rock them :D

Back
Top Bottom