Air Jordan 12 Retro Low "Playoff" $170 February 25th 2017

To be honest I recently came back from a four day trip to Disneyland and it was torture on my feet I walked in Airmax 1's and my jordan 5 lows it was unbearable pain for four days and I blame most of it due to me having flat feet which sucks. Luckily I do own some boost shoes yeezys and nmds I really could care less about hypebeast or nay sayers if there something that can reduce my pain I'm for it. And to be honest these limited j's like my wings and ovo's retro 4's my jams are all for special occasions and a few hours of wear that's how I look at it.

To be honest I recently came back from a four day trip to Disneyland and it was torture on my feet I walked in Airmax 1's and my jordan 5 lows it was unbearable pain for four days and I blame most of it due to me having flat feet which sucks. Luckily I do own some boost shoes yeezys and nmds I really could care less about hypebeast or nay sayers if there something that can reduce my pain I'm for it. And to be honest these limited j's like my wings and ovo's retro 4's my jams are all for special occasions and a few hours of wear that's how I look at it.

To the outside world, you are what you wear.

I wish some dudes that complain about comfort then immediate compare to adidas would actually try non retro shoes. :smh:

I wish some dudes that complain about comfort then immediate compare to adidas would actually try non retro shoes. :smh:

That's not going to happen because they only want to complain. They're afraid of comparing to the newer models because they're afraid to be wrong and don't want to face being wrong.

That's not going to happen because they only want to complain. They're afraid of comparing to the newer models because they're afraid to be wrong and don't want to face being wrong.

I know :smh:
It's kinda sad too. Like a lot of people look at prestos and don't even know they are Nikes and they think Nike knocked off adidas :lol:

I know :smh:
It's kinda sad too. Like a lot of people look at prestos and don't even know they are Nikes and they think Nike knocked off adidas :lol:

Even worse the new 3 Strikes fans, don't even realize ex Nike designers, are behind most of their new designs. Every time I look at those Harden joints, all I see is Rodman with the Bulls

Just got through arguing with my lil cousin about who has the lightest football cleat. He is young so he's on adidas. Had to prove to him that Nike is still the king. He was comparing newer adidas to older Nike. Had to prove to him by facts. That goes for basketball too. These youngsters have no clue at all.

Says the person who joined yesterday

Claims to not be a kid or young adult, refers to an adult female as "yo beezy".

166.gif

Patiently waiting for deep discount on these. Only willing to buy if they go below $100.

I'd try making an offer on the goat app... I made an offer for $125 in size 9.5 and it was accepted so it came to $135 shipped. Ruvilla just had a sale on them the other day but I only think a few sizes are left

drying up on ndc sadly. hopefully they hit outlets because these are classic regardless if they're high or low. would like a pair or two for under 110 for the tax break

Back
Top Bottom