AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much NT Cali luv on this page
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Anyone use NT coupons before? I have 2 $5 off coupons and I'm wondering if I can use both this Saturday when I go to purchase.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Anyone use NT coupons before? I have 2 $5 off coupons and I'm wondering if I can use both this Saturday when I go to purchase.
Suppose to be 1 coupon per order/receipt.

Ahh, I was afraid of that. I'll try to use both anyways and hopefully they let me slide. Might just end up using them for some elite crew socks.

looks like no one is going to NT Boston for wrsitbands. They tweeted at 1:15pm that wristbands were available, at 5:14pm that they had plenty left and to stop by after work, then at 9pm that they had plenty left for 10 am tomorrow.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Trying my luck in-store Saturday.

Should walk out with a fresh pair, under retail.

You live in NY Thriller Michael 

laugh.gif

Don't know if its a question or declaration, but I live in western Mass.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Well it looks like the demand is there..
It will still be an easy release.. But I'm only speaking for myself..

NT Seattle is doing wristbands today 6-7pm..

But they are trolling big time doing it during the Finals.

I gotta see Bron get that ring.. Live.

Well if LeBron keep making those foul shots, hell def win the championship. MJ > Lebron

thanks for clarifying captain obvious

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Trying my luck in-store Saturday.

Should walk out with a fresh pair, under retail.

You live in NY Thriller Michael 

laugh.gif

Don't know if its a question or declaration, but I live in western Mass.
lol it was a joke. Sometimes I travel to Mass I have friends that live in Springfield 

They really need to come up with a better way to release these!!!

Maybe just over do how many pairs try produce!!!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Damm NTSM I live like 25 minutes from there but since it is rush hour and the 10 freeway will be full it will take me like 2hours to get there. By the time i get there they will be all gone.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I work near Hollywood so I had to make the call to someone local or I'd be in the same boat as you fam 
ohwell.gif

I was like F*it, and  decided to take a drive to NTSM got there in 45 min.Traffic was not that bad and got my size 11.
smokin.gif

i like the wristband system! nike scottsdale tweeted and was there within the hour on my lunch break. i preordered another pair as well elsewhere.

So in order to "reserve" a pair, you have to go to NTLA which is in Beverly Hills or to NTSM which is in Santa Monica (obviously), both on the westside, both a !@*$+ to get to during rush hour traffic just to "reserve" a pair... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's getting to be too much at this point, Nike can't get their releases right.  Just make enough damn pairs for everyone, then you'll truly see who buys sneakers because they like the sneakers as opposed to liking the hype.

Not wasting a tank of gas and valuable time, not worth it, IMO.

i like the wristband system! nike scottsdale tweeted and was there within the hour on my lunch break. i preordered another pair as well elsewhere.

No knock, but people are just too happy to bendover and oblige to all this nonsense.  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

So in order to "reserve" a pair, you have to go to NTLA which is in Beverly Hills or to NTSM which is in Santa Monica (obviously), both on the westside, both a !@*$+ to get to during rush hour traffic just to "reserve" a pair... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's getting to be too much at this point, Nike can't get their releases right.  Just make enough damn pairs for everyone, then you'll truly see who buys sneakers because they like the sneakers as opposed to liking the hype.

Not wasting a tank of gas and valuable time, not worth it, IMO.

No knock, but people are just too happy to bendover and oblige to all this nonsense.  
30t6p3b.gif

You're right, this is too much work just to reserve a pair. People were camping out 3-4 hours to simply get a wristband.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Are you talking about the coupon they give you when you do their online survey for shopping at their physical nikestores?  The exclusion only said you couldn't use it on nikestore.com but when I tried to use it for the AJKO release, they told me it could not be use on launch products. 
frown.gif

The only reason Nike didn't use the rsvp system is because too many people were complaining it was rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom