AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

As Mentioned Before, Got My Pair With Ease Today Out Here In Colo...Made A Stop At The Last FTL On My List While Out Shopping With The Lady And To My Surprise They Had The Socks
pimp.gif

NICE

I want  a pair of those socks too fam.... 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You and me both! Wouldn't mind them in blue as well
nerd.gif

Still got some 9.5's where I'm at. The game is misleading right now. Just wait til holiday season gets around and the Bred's drop. The hype is gonna be up again. I'm loving it how it is right now. Easy coppin. On my bday the Oly VI's coming and my Champs has my pair for me already. Life's good

Damn I didn't see those socks... I just went to the mall this afternoon and picked up a pair, too small though.

Hopefully they drop the taxis this year. Remember having those sophomore year in High School and missed out on the CDP Pack.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Anyone want to help an Nte'r out? Called the whole state of CT and sold out everywhere. NY is 30 minutes away but lmk clue If they sat there

as of about 30 min ago NTNY had size 10-14 left, but I think they close at 6. I'd call to make sure before you make the trip

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

Anyone want to help an Nte'r out? Called the whole state of CT and sold out everywhere. NY is 30 minutes away but lmk clue If they sat there

as of about 30 min ago NTNY had size 10-14 left, but I think they close at 6. I'd call to make sure before you make the trip

Thanks bro. Called to figure out if they had that sz 10 only had 10.5-14 left
frown.gif

frown.gif

Cop a 10.5 or up and trade for your size. Happens all day everyday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Tried Using This On My Pair And The Manager At The Local FTL Told Me "We Have A New Policy Handed Down From Corporate That We Aren't Allowed To Accept These On Release Day Products. Can't Use Them On Item's Until 1 Week After Official Release Date."

That Doesn't Seem To Exactly Be The Case
30t6p3b.gif

Tried Using This On My Pair And The Manager At The Local FTL Told Me "We Have A New Policy Handed Down From Corporate That We Aren't Allowed To Accept These On Release Day Products. Can't Use Them On Item's Until 1 Week After Official Release Date."

30t6p3b.gif

well, this definitely just depends on the manager of the store...I knew a store near me that the #!$#@#@ manager just won't allow BDay coupon at all, not even on regular stuff,
30t6p3b.gif
  I'm not sure what his deal is...

I was out of town for the release. Looks like I will head out tomorrow and try my luck. If I strike out I will be coming back here to see where I might be able to grab these.

Originally Posted by illest35

frown.gif

Cop a 10.5 or up and trade for your size. Happens all day everyday.
wink.gif

didn't want to cop that 10.5 and trade because you know how shady dudes are when it comes to trades but just might have too

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif

well, this definitely just depends on the manager of the store...I knew a store near me that the #!$#@#@ manager just won't allow BDay coupon at all, not even on regular stuff,
30t6p3b.gif
  I'm not sure what his deal is...
like you said, depends on the manager.  some are nice, some are just anal.
applies for pretty much any store.
pimp.gif

lmk if anyone has a problem getting these...i m in europe and they re sitting everywhere,stores,nikestore etc...others too like playoffs...glad if i can help a fellow nter...need an overseas 'friend' too...shipping will kill us though,but you never know...pm if anyone interested to get connected overseas...btw not looking to 'resell' or make money or anything,its just that some shoes overhyped there are sitting here and viceversa(not so much though..).

already trying to hook up fellow nter scrub0bk with some lebrons christmas,gonna check shipping costs next days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom