AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

I picked through 5 pair to make a worthwhile pair to buy. And yes people were lined up for these once again, the summer is going to be crazy for releases.

just seen fdh pics man they look clean great summer shoe cant wait till mines are delivered im thinking about trying some grey or orange laces in them will see

I ended up helping some friends out locally who ended up not liking them in person after i got them smh.... Thats what u get for trying to be nice when u dont need 2 i guess

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I ended up helping some friends out locally who ended up not liking them in person after i got them smh.... Thats what u get for trying to be nice when u dont need 2 i guess
any size 8.5/9.0/or 9.5? pm please

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

^^ I wanna know too.
Do they fit like the playoffs or are the TTS.

Nice pics HUGHES.
Thanks bro!
& They fit like the Playoffs, yes.
So whatever size you got for those, stay the same with these.

I bought my true size.

^^ damn
I bought my TTS like the playoffs and have to wear 2 pairs of socks when I wear them for ball
so I should've prob gone a half size down.
nevermind i'm still happy with these.

i think i should have gotten a pair now.... haha damn....
can't believe these sold out.

Originally Posted by east99

i think i should have gotten a pair now.... haha damn....
can't believe these sold out.

It's alright man. You can save that money for the heats dropping this summer. It's gonna be a rampage!

Hughe's pictures actually make them look decent.
Can't say the same in person, passed on them and wont cop. Much more heat coming out this summer.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

And...to the people saying "sitting in (fill in the city)"...

You have access to all the sneaker store backrooms in every store in your city?  Really?  And...what is the point of even posting that?  To let people know that a shoe that you didn't buy isn't selling out 100%?  I don't get it...

Just because shoe stores have some pairs left to display...you want to infer that it wasn't a successful release either in your city or across the nation?

The only shoes this year that have sold quicker than the Grey/White/Orange Retro 12 have been OTHER Jordan Retro's over the past 4-5 months...

The "if a shoe isn't sold out in 20 minutes" standard for "sitting/rotting on the shelves" or "not" is laughable to say the least...it proves that very few of the people on this message board understand the athletic retail industry, or any retail, or...for that matter...real life...

This standard is only applied to Jordan Retro product...and, used as a sign that the "bubble is about to burst"...

Thanks for the laugh...

JM
Obviously somebody stuck a nerve in you.

In all seriousness, I live in Alaska and we never get sneaker releases on time. For a Saturday release, we will get our shoes anywhere from the following Monday-Wednesday. 

One time, I missed out on the True Blue III's because I got to the store at opening Wednesday morning, but the shipment came late and was in at 3 p.m.  By the time I got back, they were all gone at every store.

When someone mentions that there are sizes sitting in their city, I get my phone out and call some store in that area. Fortunately, I was able to get the TB III's by using a gift card. No shipping costs and they came in flawless.

While you, JM, may see it as pointless, I definitely see it as helpful especially for when I miss out at home.

I'm just putting out another perspective my man.

I still don't want these shoes though.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Anyone who copped hows the quality on these?

Quality on these are about the same as the playoffs. The suede is soft. Mine did have a little glue on the tongue close to the jumpman. I slowly peeled it off and you cant tell it was there. Stitching is well done. The white part feels the same as the 2012 playoffs. Im happy with mine. They look so good in sunlight. I havent wore mine but I went to sixflags and seen em on a dude, they are head turners IMO!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Anyone who copped hows the quality on these?

Quality on these are about the same as the playoffs. The suede is soft. Mine did have a little glue on the tongue close to the jumpman. I slowly peeled it off and you cant tell it was there. Stitching is well done. The white part feels the same as the 2012 playoffs. Im happy with mine. They look so good in sunlight. I havent wore mine but I went to sixflags and seen em on a dude, they are head turners IMO!
smokin.gif
Which Six Flags you went to?
Cause I went to Six Flags New England yesterday and seen 3 people rocking them.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Anybody know when Eastbay will start shipping these out

likely Monday tomorrow Tuesday latest. Assuming they do have them on hand in stock
This is basically right, but if anyone wants an update on their order they can feel free to PM us with their order info.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Resellers got caught up in the hype, I'm hearing there are a lot of returns, lmao. Ugly color imo.

Almost regret not getting a pair....but its all good. A lot better shoes are coming out later
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom