AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

If ain't OG colorway it's a no go
30t6p3b.gif

There's some nice retro+ colorways that have released.

Following this technique, you're missing out on a lot of nice retros.
I follow the same technique actually.   I won't buy a NON- OG colorway.  
The only non-OG colorway I have in my closet are the French Blue 7's.  No joke.  

They have to be a special exception for me to even consider.... 

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

If ain't OG colorway it's a no go
30t6p3b.gif

There's some nice retro+ colorways that have released.

Following this technique, you're missing out on a lot of nice retros.
I follow the same technique actually.   I won't buy an OG colorway.  
The only non-OG colorway I have in my closet are the French Blue 7's.  No joke.  

They have to be a special exception for me to even consider.... 

It all makes sense now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KMante

It all makes sense now 
laugh.gif
smile.gif
  You got it.  
Flint 13's, and Obsidian 12's also got me liking the french blue colorway. 

But there's always special exceptions, i.e., CG 9, Oly 6, and so on. 

I'm the same way.  Most of the Retro+ colorways I've purchased have sat in my closet collecting dust so I got rid of a few.

Besides, there are plenty of Nikes out there with better colorblocking to add variety to my collection without overpaying for more colorways of average quality J's.

Since FNL is taking their damn time processing my order I will just triple up when these hit NDC on Thursday. Lesson learned never shop FNL online ever again.

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Since FNL is taking their damn time processing my order I will just triple up when these hit NDC on Thursday. Lesson learned never shop FNL online ever again.

I remember when i tried ordering griffey's it took forever to process then i just cancelled

Originally Posted by penalize

they are still sitting here in boston...if i keep on walking by the stores im gonna end up with some..they keep growing on me..its hard to hold off

yea I went to my local Expressions this morning still had my size. Was checking them out but just couldn't pull the trigger. I don't really love them enough. There are a clean shoe but I just dont know. Just can't get with them for some reason. Maybe my mind will change

^Funny I've never had a problem with FNL processing my order. It's actually getting my order through on hyped releases that's my problem with them. Still at 0 in that department, lol.

These are bunz.

I wasnt aware these even dropped until I saw a girl wearing them in the women x kicks thread

Got 'em- don't love em, but they will probably grow on me- I love the colors, but not on this shoe as much as I thought I would...Inspired me to do this with my 2012s though

my fault if this was all ready posted and discussed but i wonder why they did this with the random time  and on a thursday ? i wonder if there gonna be doing this more often ?

35lthz5.jpg

I don't understand the random time thing almost a week later.

I guess it helps push products in the stores, but it's not convenient for people who aren't on the internet all day or work.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

my fault if this was all ready posted and discussed but i wonder why they did this with the random time  and on a thursday ? i wonder if there gonna be doing this more often ?

35lthz5.jpg
Very interesting

Random time that's funny. Fools going be checking twitter all day. Nike love effin wit us.

Lol, Nike is just riding this Concord wave of hype and playing the consumers like fiddles.

For future releases that I actually want this won't be too bad for me since being on a PC is a requirement for my day job.

wait, i'm lost, they're re-releasing the cool grey 12's? wth. there was no hype around the last week, why do they feel they can build some now with a random drop?

Back
Top Bottom