AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by Freeze

wait, i'm lost, they're re-releasing the cool grey 12's? wth. there was no hype around the last week, why do they feel they can build some now with a random drop?

They weren't available online last week, so they're dropping them online this week.
Oh and this.

2e4vx2u.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You have to love the way that these reports are manipulated. What else dropped last week other than a plain Kobe VII colorway? It has a Jumpman on it and it's a numbered release, if anything it's a disappointment if it DOESN'T sell out in this climate.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Freeze

wait, i'm lost, they're re-releasing the cool grey 12's? wth. there was no hype around the last week, why do they feel they can build some now with a random drop?

They weren't available online last week, so they're dropping them online this week.
Oh and this.

2e4vx2u.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and a whopping 25% sale boost over what?  The previous week?  Same week last year?  These reports are so bogus

i hopped on fnl this morning pretty close to noon and they had a bunch of sizes. i just checked again and they were all gone.

LOL, you can craft a report to say whatever you want it to. People that drink that kool-aid...SMH

walked in to my local Footlocker today and they still have 4-5 pairs left, 10.5 was the biggest tho
hopefully its the same for the fire red and bred 4s this year so i have a chance of gettin my pairs, prolly not tho.

THis is a nice colorway that will possibly be somehtiong people will look for later in the year and regret passing on. I presonally did not pick these up becaseu I just don't like the way the 12s fit but the color is very nice for the summer.

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

walked in to my local Footlocker today and they still have 4-5 pairs left, 10.5 was the biggest tho
hopefully its the same for the fire red and bred 4s this year so i have a chance of gettin my pairs, prolly not tho.
No way the Bred 4's are going to sit..

OG colorways = not sitting.

Not true Last Shots

Originally Posted by matothett

surprised how fast these sold.  seems like the low 11's were easier to get.

not sure where you are from,  but you can still walk into most stores and still get them here in boston....

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

At first I decided to pass because already have too many pairs of xii's

But then I found a pair for less than I would have paid retail and couldn't resist.

Hello xii #9.... damn u jb... I can't even wear them for months because of my Achilles.

Oh Really?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by matothett

surprised how fast these sold.  seems like the low 11's were easier to get.

not sure where you are from,  but you can still walk into most stores and still get them here in boston....

Well here in los angeles some store i walked into only had 8.5 and below but some had sizes still so depends where you are actually, this shoe did well selling even though it was the color people didn't like, i got 4 pairs for me so i like these more than og colors. Also like the suede/nubuck upper on shoes so couldn't pass up on these plus the orange and grey mix well for me.

Yeah definitely wishful thinking

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Almost 4EDT and NDC ain't tweet a link yet, Nike can't be serious delaying these this long.

they are straight playing with people...I'm all set, but hope they don't tweet the link like at midnight to screw people for a day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by puffin85

Not true Last Shots
last shots sat because concords were coming out...

and once concords sold out, so did last shots

Originally Posted by MMG

Not true Last Shots
last shots sat because concords were coming out...

and once concords sold out, so did last shots

The white and red 14s sat as well and they're a OG colorway?

Where do you live?
laugh.gif

Cause they didn't sit in Upstate NY or Western Mass.

Back
Top Bottom