AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

These are slowly growing on me. I'm still kinda undecided on them. I love the orange hits though. It reminds me of Stealth 8's a lot.

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

I pray these will be slept on in Cali
who knows these days....everyone said the Old Royal X's were ugly and they sold out instantly.  Nothing is slept on anymore, especially retro J's

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Wasn't 100% on these. Went to pick up some Lebron's but saw these and had to cop.. I like the orange and it's a welcome from all the loud colors Nike has had lately.. 

Funny you have those on a Steelers field cause the only reason I was thinking about coppin is cause I'm a Browns fan. The Maize LeBrons are exactly Steelers colors.

look good in person. hard to say its for sure when we got such heat coming the next few months.

Wasn't 100% on these. Went to pick up some Lebron's but saw these and had to cop.. I like the orange and it's a welcome from all the loud colors Nike has had lately.. 
Sexy pictures 

I don't know what it is about these, but something feels... off, like the grey and orange don't work well together for my eyes. I think this is an outlet pickup for me unless they look different in person.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I don't know what it is about these, but something feels... off, like the grey and orange don't work well together for my eyes. I think this is an outlet pickup for me unless they look different in person.

It could just be me but I find a lot of times it takes a while for me to appreciate non-OG colorways.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Only slightly off topic but where the hell can I find these to match in a large?
b0816b6da0656232e46567911ef835043a0eb3cb_r.png

I like those. I'd like to know too
footlocker has had em up for 2 weeks already, also sheiks online.(their store online is seriously overlooked)

and.... I have swung back firmly onto the copping side of the fence. Nice pics 

Saw these this morning on someone's feet at the IV release. Pass. Just don't look right.

Saw them in person yesterday & confirmed my dislike

they just look weird for some reason

Back
Top Bottom