Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

PSNY's brand of suede is far superior to these. They're ashy because of the change in direction. These are like a felt. They look like they're going to age horribly.

I'm not doubting anything your saying just an observation.

Aren't They going to age like the 18s? I still have a pair and they look fine. The "ashy" excuse is ridiculous to me since the sane suede is on most 13s midsole. These won't age bad unless you trash them

Aren't They going to age like the 18s? I still have a pair and they look fine. The "ashy" excuse is ridiculous to me since the sane suede is on most 13s midsole. These won't age bad unless you trash them

Co sign I have a pair of black blue 18s that are 14 years old and the suede looks great still

PSNY's brand of suede is far superior to these. They're ashy because of the change in direction. These are like a felt. They look like they're going to age horribly.
Isn't that to be expected though? PSNY was a limited collaboration. They almost always have better materials than a GR.

Wore my pair last night, they fit great & look amazing. Went to a bar & grill Wing Spot last night and the light was making the 3M shine. Don't sleep, retail or no retail. Get a pair!

Eighteens had better quality and what's on these isn't the same.

There's a certain quality with suede/nubuck when if you hit it it leaves nicks in the material where it becomes shiny. I'm not sure what this material was. It was soft, but soft doesn't equal quality. It was like felt. It didn't seem close to being natural feeling.

And I think you need to feel 13's prior to 2007 if you think that what's on these is the same on the 13 midsole.

Despite the suede toe, these are a great alternative to the altitudes if you arent a fan of the lime green. I'm surprised there hasn't been an all black 13 sooner.

grabbed a wc rewards $10 from the coupon section. tried to use "50OFF200AF" to get $50 off. didn't work on the men's but it did work on the gradeschool.
the "SAVE20NOW" to get 20% still works for the men's tho.

grabbed the gradeschool Jordan Horizon instead tho. for a few reasons such as comfort, $20 less, essentially looking like the "black cat", and whatever reasons the gal had.
View media item 2315868

Last edited:
grabbed a wc rewards $10 from the coupon section. tried to use "50OFF200AF" to get $50 off. didn't work on the men's but it did work on the gradeschool.
the "SAVE20NOW" to get 20% still works for the men's tho.

grabbed the gradeschool Jordan Horizon instead tho. for a few reasons such as comfort, $20 less, essentially looking like the "black cat", and whatever reasons the gal had.
View media item 2315868

I couldn't get 50of200af to work on GS black cat.

save20now doesnt work on the mens pair anymore

my girls pair came in and they are fire, but not 190 + tax worthy

Anyone paint the midsole matte black? Would it work or be hard to do? Never done a custom but these would be fire without the glossy midsole.

8b051b6f_16228849_1840261646227404_6328502506699620352_n.jpeg

Man I am liking these 13's so much more than I thought I would.  The fit and feel is great.  I don't wear a lot of all black shoes but these look so good.  Glad I ordered and kept the pair I got.  

Eighteens had better quality and what's on these isn't the same.

There's a certain quality with suede/nubuck when if you hit it it leaves nicks in the material where it becomes shiny. I'm not sure what this material was. It was soft, but soft doesn't equal quality. It was like felt. It didn't seem close to being natural feeling.

And I think you need to feel 13's prior to 2007 if you think that what's on these is the same on the 13 midsole.
ill have to see in person, my sister's navy lows and brother's wheat 13 looks the same. I'm sure they'll still be in the mall next week

Back
Top Bottom