AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Yes I did, I also said I just dont see the point because you will never be playing basketball in the dark with no lights to point that a car's lights will need to reflect off your shoes so that you wont get hit. And the only time someone will ever see them on your basketball shoes is with a camera flash. 3M on a running shoes serves a purpose since some idiots like to run in the dark on the road. Idk about innovation, it may look nice and all but in the end its purposes are the same as JB/Nike including GITD and black light effect on shoes lately (which a lot of people are complaining about and calling a gimmick)
Pretty much

3M is a preference to be honest. Some people love it. Some people (like me) think its cute but not necessary, and others hate it so I definitely understand why some people get bent out of shape over it being excluded.

Finally got my pair today from Eastbay. I looked at the hologram and was wtf is this?!? Realized it was there protecting the hologram and I could peel it off LOL

the 2010 flints are better than the 05s 3m or not

still have both tho and looking for another pair of both

Damn finally got my pair and tried it on, definitely fits a little big, bigger than my bred 13s. Oh well...it's still wearable. 

Ha..I just pulled mine out. My size 11 is bigger than my 11.5 Flints. Just barely, but bigger. Oh well, not enough to make me care. 

After 2 experiences with this, i upgrade my shipping every time as the couple extra dollars is worth me not having to wait a extra week! So I get my champs package after a long week ,and they send me the wrong size, really this pisses me off. How do u tell me you next day airing my size 12 and you send me a
10.5 smh. Can't wait to talk to them

If anyone is looking for a size 11 keep your eye on EASTBAY went on there randomly this afternoon and got a pair for my brother. Doubt there might be any left but hey maybe this might help somebody. Good luck to anyone who is still looking for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom